“Just ok”
Review of Lila Cafe

Lila Cafe
Ranked #3,064 of 12,149 Restaurants in Dubai
Neighborhood: Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO)
Neighborhood: Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food is just ok. Price is cheap which meets the quality of food. Service is good. Buffet lunch is served until 3 pm.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (23)

Reviewed July 28, 2019

They were very rude and unfriendly towards women, the sexist supervisor told us to speak like whispering on different days! Though male guests were swearing and laughing incredibly loudly! He was the rudest most intolerable person ever! I do not recommend this place anymore and instead of going there to hangout with my friends all the time I now choose to take a long ride to a nicer place with nicer people! I cannot believe that in Dubai in 2019 and they choose a sexist supervisor who is rude to women and girls!!!!! Extremely disappointed! Sexism is a crime! I will not allow a sexist to make a living out of my pocket and be rude to me!

Reviewed July 28, 2019 via mobile

The manager of the place is sexist, he always came up and says that me and my friends are being loud (all girls) and kept saying that people are commenting for the loud noise even tho we weren’t and we were only laughing and having fun. He leaves all the men in the place playing cards and being loud and swearing and comes up to my table. This happened more than 3-4 times on different days. I wouldn’t recommend this place whatsoever as people like him don’t deserve to have their business running. I’ve been going there non stop and was always recommending it to my friends. But now, I would never do so, sexist people don’t deserve any good in their life.

1  Thank mirnaalaa
Reviewed July 19, 2019 via mobile

Just popped in here for a smoothie and a coffee. The place is more of a shisha bar and as a non smoker I’m not that keen on being around the smoke but it’s a pleasant relaxing setting and the smoothie was delicious. I went for the Red Antioxidant smoothie. Price was also very good and they had the football on. Would definitely return.

1  Thank RobbieA1207
Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

A lot of vegetarian options. Nice food and good presentation. Friendly staff. When I coming to play on tawla they bring me game without asking. I like this place.

Date of visit: March 2019