“Amazing from start to finish ”
Review of Cozmo Yachts

Cozmo Yachts
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Cozmo Yachts is a Yacht Charter company located in Dubai. With a wide range of luxury yachts for rent in our fleet and experienced and friendly staff onboard we are here to offer you the best yacht charter services 24/7. For more information about Cozmo Yachts or booking a yacht with us please feel free to visit our website.
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

It’s easy to get lost with how many yacht companies are in Dubai when your wanting to go out on a yacht so check out Cosmo yachts, from the start with Maria who was seamless with how she handled our booking, down to the 3 guys on the yacht we had. Great value for money and great options of yachts based on the Marina. I used the yacht to propose to my partner and the guys was at hand to take pictures, which they turned out great! brought us ice cold soft drinks through out the whole trip and played are favourite music. The boat was clean, professional and we had a great experience we will not forget. Be sure to use this team and be rest assured so hope this review helps if anyone reads it. I’m very fussy and get moaned at a lot for it :-) and don’t often leave reviews but felt the need to. Thank you Maria and thank you to the Comzo Yacht guys.

1  Thank Michael861824
Giju J, Marketing Manager at Cozmo Yachts, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to support us and writing this wonderful review. It was a pleasure to have you onboard.

All reviews
"palm"
"passengers"
"route"

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Very friendly and professional crew. We went on a 4 hour fishing trip and came back with enough fish to cook a lovely dinner for 10 people. The boat was in good condition and comfortable.

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

It was one of the best nights in my life. Amazing crew and amazing sales person (Maria), with a perfect location and food.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

My friends and I chartered a yacht for three hours on March 19th. It was our first time so we didn’t know what to expect but the crew was very nice and accommodating. I will definitely be using them again!

Thanks Cozmo Yacht!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Despite the fact that we had only booked for 3 hours and almost everyone in my party was 1 hour late we had such a great time. The crew was amazing they accommodated us so well. For the first hour at the dock they did so much to make sure we were comfortable they even got us extra ice as we had so much drinks and the ice provided originally was melting. They organized another boat to bring out more late comers once we got underway. Once out at sea everything was perfect. I also met the manage of cozmo Wilson and he was an extremely nice gentleman. I definitely recommend Cozmo to everyone I know I will definitely be using them for all my boat party needs.