Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Best team outing ever had

Yesterday, 19th November, I brought my team for celebrate the year together. I didn't have idea... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Giuseppe C
via mobile
Superb experience!!!

50ft yatch, very neat and clean, new 1, friendly staff and captain, amazing company and most... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
561ajayb
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
via mobile

All reviews captain and crew boat company hours cruise yacht trip dubai marina soft drinks great trip burj al arab bbq fishing whatsapp jbr yatch passengers palm route atlantis
Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

It was one of the best nights in my life. Amazing crew and amazing sales person (Maria), with a perfect location and food.

Giju J, Marketing Manager at Cozmo Yachts, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to support us and writing this wonderful review. It was a pleasure to have you onboard.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

My friends and I chartered a yacht for three hours on March 19th. It was our first time so we didn’t know what to expect but the crew was very nice and accommodating. I will definitely be using them again!

Thanks Cozmo Yacht!

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Despite the fact that we had only booked for 3 hours and almost everyone in my party was 1 hour late we had such a great time. The crew was amazing they accommodated us so well. For the first hour at the dock they did so much to make sure we were comfortable they even got us extra ice as we had so much drinks and the ice provided originally was melting. They organized another boat to bring out more late comers once we got underway. Once out at sea everything was perfect. I also met the manage of cozmo Wilson and he was an extremely nice gentleman. I definitely recommend Cozmo to everyone I know I will definitely be using them for all my boat party needs.

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

It was amazing trip and enjoyed soooooooo much

Perfect service and amazing stuff hope that we can go again soon

Youssef Mahmoud

Reviewed March 15, 2018

We had our second booking with Cozmo Yacht, the service was very well done, the pricing was affordable and most important Miss Maria has been very kind to us. They're doing an amazing job and my sister has the best birthday cruise ever on their 52ft yacht! thank you for everything!!

1  Thank FloAicha

Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to support us and writing this wonderful review. It was a pleasure to have you and family onboard.