Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome Engagement

Khadijah planned our engagement, such a memorable experience! Awesome customer care, passionate... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Mporah
Uganda
via mobile
Wonderful Experience

The experience I had at cozmoyachts was just magical. The staff was friendly and very welcoming... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
douniah906
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Dubai
from $52.00
from $350.00
from $65.74
from $85.00
More Info
All reviews soft drinks captain boat cruise company barbecue
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

My friends and I chartered a yacht for three hours on March 19th. It was our first time so we didn’t know what to expect but the crew was very nice and accommodating. I will definitely be using them again!

Thanks Cozmo Yacht!

Date of experience: March 2018
Giju J, Marketing Manager at Cozmo Yachts, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to support us and writing this wonderful review. It was a pleasure to have you onboard.

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Despite the fact that we had only booked for 3 hours and almost everyone in my party was 1 hour late we had such a great time. The crew was amazing they accommodated us so well. For the first hour at the dock they did so much to make sure we were comfortable they even got us extra ice as we had so much drinks and the ice provided originally was melting. They organized another boat to bring out more late comers once we got underway. Once out at sea everything was perfect. I also met the manage of cozmo Wilson and he was an extremely nice gentleman. I definitely recommend Cozmo to everyone I know I will definitely be using them for all my boat party needs.

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

It was amazing trip and enjoyed soooooooo much

Perfect service and amazing stuff hope that we can go again soon

Youssef Mahmoud

Reviewed March 15, 2018

We had our second booking with Cozmo Yacht, the service was very well done, the pricing was affordable and most important Miss Maria has been very kind to us. They're doing an amazing job and my sister has the best birthday cruise ever on their 52ft yacht! thank you for everything!!

1  Thank FloAicha

Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to support us and writing this wonderful review. It was a pleasure to have you and family onboard.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

It was indeed a good experience one should travel in his lifetime. I had booked for 30pax and each and everyone enjoyed it to the fullest.
Special thanks to cozmo yacht for making it happen , without them it wouldnt have been a successful journey . And special thanks to the advisor of cozmo yacht nimmi who guided us till the last moment