“Great Boat--Outstanding Service”
Review of Cozmo Yachts

Cozmo Yachts
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Cozmo Yachts is a Yacht Charter company located in Dubai. With a wide range of luxury yachts for rent in our fleet and experienced and friendly staff onboard we are here to offer you the best yacht charter services 24/7. For more information about Cozmo Yachts or booking a yacht with us please feel free to visit our website.
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Despite the fact that we had only booked for 3 hours and almost everyone in my party was 1 hour late we had such a great time. The crew was amazing they accommodated us so well. For the first hour at the dock they did so much to make sure we were comfortable they even got us extra ice as we had so much drinks and the ice provided originally was melting. They organized another boat to bring out more late comers once we got underway. Once out at sea everything was perfect. I also met the manage of cozmo Wilson and he was an extremely nice gentleman. I definitely recommend Cozmo to everyone I know I will definitely be using them for all my boat party needs.

Date of experience: March 2018
Giju J, Marketing Manager at Cozmo Yachts, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to support us and writing this wonderful review. It was a pleasure to have you onboard.

All reviews
"team building"
"indian food"
"amazing experience"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"dubai marina"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

It was amazing trip and enjoyed soooooooo much

Perfect service and amazing stuff hope that we can go again soon

Youssef Mahmoud

Reviewed March 15, 2018

We had our second booking with Cozmo Yacht, the service was very well done, the pricing was affordable and most important Miss Maria has been very kind to us. They're doing an amazing job and my sister has the best birthday cruise ever on their 52ft yacht! thank you for everything!!

1  Thank FloAicha

Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to support us and writing this wonderful review. It was a pleasure to have you and family onboard.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

It was indeed a good experience one should travel in his lifetime. I had booked for 30pax and each and everyone enjoyed it to the fullest.
Special thanks to cozmo yacht for making it happen , without them it wouldnt have been a successful journey . And special thanks to the advisor of cozmo yacht nimmi who guided us till the last moment

See more reviews
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Amazing , Amazing and Amazing that's how the overall experience with the team right from Maria to the Captain . Right from the day when I struggling to decide where I should do the team outing Maria really made it look easy and simple for me.A great thanks to all the team members and I promise to come back with my team soon.Till then happy sailings