“Amazing moment.”
Review of Cozmo Yachts

Cozmo Yachts
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Cozmo Yachts is a Yacht Charter company located in Dubai. With a wide range of luxury yachts for rent in our fleet and experienced and friendly staff onboard we are here to offer you the best yacht charter services 24/7. For more information about Cozmo Yachts or booking a yacht with us please feel free to visit our website.
Reviewed March 15, 2018

We had our second booking with Cozmo Yacht, the service was very well done, the pricing was affordable and most important Miss Maria has been very kind to us. They're doing an amazing job and my sister has the best birthday cruise ever on their 52ft yacht! thank you for everything!!

1  Thank FloAicha
Giju J, Marketing Manager at Cozmo Yachts, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to support us and writing this wonderful review. It was a pleasure to have you and family onboard.

All reviews
"team building"
"indian food"
"amazing experience"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"dubai marina"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

It was indeed a good experience one should travel in his lifetime. I had booked for 30pax and each and everyone enjoyed it to the fullest.
Special thanks to cozmo yacht for making it happen , without them it wouldnt have been a successful journey . And special thanks to the advisor of cozmo yacht nimmi who guided us till the last moment

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Amazing , Amazing and Amazing that's how the overall experience with the team right from Maria to the Captain . Right from the day when I struggling to decide where I should do the team outing Maria really made it look easy and simple for me.A great thanks to all the team members and I promise to come back with my team soon.Till then happy sailings

Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to support us and writing this wonderful review. It was a pleasure to have you onboard.

Reviewed February 21, 2018

I had arranged a yatch party with Cozmo yatch after my wedding to cater 30 guests. The organisation of this company was an amazing experience they catered to all my needs and were very professional I highly recommend cozmo to anyone looking for a yatch experience in Dubai. The price it was also very reasonable.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank omar a

Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to support us and writing this wonderful review. It was a pleasure to have you and friends onboard.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 7, 2018

I booked Cozmo yachts to host friends and family during a recent visit to Dubai and was really impressed with their service and attention to detail.
The service was friendly, timely, and the food prepared and served on board was just as we needed - fresh BBQ (care was taken with my son's allergies). My daughter had made some requests for songs which the team were able to play on board - making it fun and memorable for everyone. An evening well spent and brilliant value for money, thanks Cozmo!

Date of experience: January 2018