Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
3,046 results
All reviews dubai mall bayside restaurant pool deck burj khalifa canal view great hotel business trip excellent stay recommend this hotel room service enjoyed my stay pleasant stay special thanks mr taxis
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good stay. Excellent checkin welcome and service. Amazing breakfast with great variety. Atmosphere very nice and excellent service. Just a little bit bothered from all the air fragrances used even in the room.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Steigenberger_Dubai, Manager at Steigenberger Hotel Business Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Valeria Z,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Steigenberger Hotel Business Bay-Dubai. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our team as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Looking forward having the pleasure of welcoming you again in the near future for another memorable stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Last May 4, 2019, we celebrated mama's birthday at swim and tonic restaurant in Steigenberger Hotel.The place is a hidden gem in the business bay area in Dubai. Its an outdoor restaurant with the pool view and perfect picturesque view of the Burj Khalifa. That time, they served thai cuisine in the restaurant. The food were so heavenly good and the price is average. They have a very good customer service. The staffs were friendly and accommodating specially to Mark, if I am not mistaken that's the name of the waiter who served us. If you want to visit, I recommend you to call the hotel first to check if they have any promotions because sometimes they have 50% off and to check the food cuisine because I believe they changed it now to Mexican. Total experience was excellent.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Caryl G,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel has a good standard except for a few minor inconveniences.
George the concierge is a cool guy.
Reason I’m writing this is the incident during check-in at 4am where they wanted a receipt showing that my company is taking care of the bill (which I didn’t have, and later found out their card is already on the system) and still asked for my credit card.
When I didn’t accept they tried to trick me into giving it for mini-bar purposes even when I answered them that I have no need for it and they can lock it.

Conclusion: hotel is ok just make sure logistics are clearly agreed with them ahead of time.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Ray_Sa1980,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Guys in didn’t understand, in such place not serving shisha is unacceptable. I came worh friend to party on Thursday evening and couldn’t find shishas
Have a look guys into this matter, cause i won’t come for sure and won’t suggest to my friends

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear 291elinak,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Steigenberger Hotel Business Bay-Dubai. We are sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow us to express our sincerest apologies.

Your valuable feedback has been discussed with the hotel management. Please be rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Bed and breakfast in the hotel. Breakfast was beautiful, fantastic food, all requirements catered for coeliac options, soya milk coconut milk etc. Evening meal was unbelievable the choice, the salads, the dessert absolutely fantastic and the wonderful service from Pitz.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Sjhoran,