“Yulumba Brunch -Dubai favourite”
Review of Yalumba

Ranked #83 of 13,797 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Seafood, Australian, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Al Garhoud
Description: Yalumba is back! Since its establishment in Dubai over 10 years ago, Yalumba has been synonymous with authentic international cuisine. With our award-winning brunch, Thursday Bubbly night, and original seafood night promotions, we are a favourite destination for residents and tourists alike. Whether you’re a serious foodie, part of the brunch crowd, or just looking for a good time and great cuisine, Yalumba has always been the place to be.
Reviewed June 6, 2016

I have lived in Dubai now for almost 6 years and without a doubt would recommend Yalumba Brunch on Friday as a fun filled place to be.
The staff are attentive, warm and friendly and definitely encourage you to have a fantastic time The brunch serves Bollinger continuously and is well worth every dirham you spend
The food selection is wonderful, seafood. Roasts, cheeses, curry, cold cuts, salads and wonderful deserts
The place really comes to life and guarantees people will be dancing to the music by the end of the day
Well done Yalumba Team

Date of visit: June 2016
2  Thank Lynn1966
LeMeridienFB, Manager at Yalumba, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2016

Dear Lynn1966,

Thank you for sharing you dining experience at Yalumba in TripAdvisor.

I felt excited to read that the quality of the food and service we had provided were up to your expectation. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for every day.

Reviewed May 28, 2016 via mobile

I was only here for breakfast. However I would return for any meal here because of their attention to detail.
Breakfast is themed and the day I was here, it was international. You have a drink as you come in, aptly called the "eye-opener". Someone comes to get your choice of hot drinks as you browse the menu to order the hot meal of your choice. I had the Yaloumba Breakfast which is a plate if scrambled eggs, hash potatoes, bacon and salmon and a grilled tomato on the side. It was ok and I recommend trying the other specialities on the menu. The pastry station has an assorted pastries and you will be spoilt for choice.
You can sit inside, by the pool or in the booths tucked at the entrance.

3  Thank Dorothy O
LeMeridienFB, Manager at Yalumba, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2016

Dear Dotts0908,

Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review regarding your recent visit on Tripadvisor. Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your comments and I am glad that you enjoyed your meal with us.

Thank you once again for posting a review of Yalumba on Tripadvisor. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 21, 2016

We celebrated our sons 21st birthday there and had a great time. Great value, great service, Yalumba has been a staple Brunch for some time - the Thursday night or Friday Brunch are both great fun!

2  Thank James M
LeMeridienFB, Manager at Yalumba, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2016

Dear JamesMagee,

Reviewed May 19, 2016

We were staying in Meridien and came to this restaurant last year. It didn't disappoint this year, we came on shaken and stirred night - got a complimentary cocktail - I wondered if there would be more choice of cocktails on this theme night but just the usual standard drinks menu. The food was fabulous, the DIM Sum were amazing and the roasts and outside barebeque. Everything was lovely and we will definitely be back on our visit next year.

1  Thank sharon s
LeMeridienFB, Manager at Yalumba, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2016

Dear Sharon S.,

Thank you for posting your comment about your experience at
Yalumba on Trip Advisor.

On behalf of my Team, I would like to thank you for the warm appreciation with the food and beverage we had provided during your visit. It is valuable for us to know our guest are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to see you again soon.

Nandana De Alwis ​

Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

I have been to 3 Friday brunches at Yalumba in the past 6 months.

This is an amazing brunch with an incredible selection of food. You can help yourself from numerous food buffets or you can order from the set menu if you don't want to get up and go to the buffet.

I have also not had to ask once during these 3 visits to have my glass of free flowing Bollinger Champagne filled, my glass just never seemed to get empty. Great service.

Service staff are also very friendly (don't forget to tip them, the service charge mentioned on dubai restaurant bills is a government charge, it doesn't go to the waiters)

I would highly recommend this truly Dubai style bubbly brunch.

2  Thank L0ve_Travel_365
LeMeridienFB, Manager at Yalumba, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2016

Dear L0ve_Travel_365,