“Last Exit Food Truck”

Ranked #2,441 of 10,505 Restaurants in Dubai
Neighborhood: The Marina
Neighborhood: The Marina
Reviewed September 12, 2016

Not a bad hotdog but am being slightly harsh because they took really long. Was told it will take 10 minutes twice and then 7 minutes after that.

And after that the bun was still cold.. *sad beep*

Everything else was fresh and tasty!

Reviewed September 6, 2016

When you think of good quality food, hot dogs are probably not in the top 10 list... That is about to change. Every bite of these hot dogs was as delicious as the first. Good quality, good taste, good service.

Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

I'm not much of a Hot Dog person so I wasn't expecting much on my visit here. But these guys really impressed me.
I tried The Mexican, which comes with a 7 inch Angus Beef Hot Dog, Guacamole, salsa sauce, jalapeño, sour cream, nachos & shredded cheese. That really is a mouthful. All the toppings really come well together to make an amazing Hot dog! The only thing missing is Beer! I had ordered the pickles which was also good.
My only disappointment was the Churros. Somehow the texture of it didn't seem right, probably something to do with the batter.

Otherwise a great new concept in Dubai with a few more Hot Dog shops now open trying to cash in on the trend.

Reviewed June 13, 2016 via mobile

We first came across the hot dog stand in an event earlier in the year, and for me this is what a hot dog should taste like. My review might be not satisfying for many as I only have the basic hot dog with ketchup and mustard, but hey...if the base is right everything else should follow! If you would like a Hot Dog, a real Angus beef hot dog, go there!
Their prices are very good for dubai, and they also provide delivery.
My one negative comment is their operating hours. Dinner in dubai could be late...i mean real late. They close a bit earlier than what I would have expected

Reviewed May 11, 2016

I had been wanting to go to The Hot dog Stand for quite sometime now because I had seen some highly impressive pictures and read rave reviews about it on almost all the top food blogs. Also because I love hot dogs ever since I was a teenager.

We decided to go to The Hot dog Stand on a weekday night. It is located in Marina. The place is small yet cozy with some bright lights and very efficient staff. It’s more like a takeaway joint but they do have a decent indoor and outdoor dine in seating areas. The indoors have high stools with counter style tables and the outdoors have cute wooden tables along with picnic benches.

For starters we ordered Jalapeno poppers and mini cheese balls. I loved the jalapeno poppers which were very different from the ones that are served at other fast food joints. They had halved jalapenos stuffed with mozzarella cheese and coated nicely in breadcrumbs. These were oozing with flavor. The mini cheese balls were filled with potato and cheese. They also tasted good.

We ordered two meals – Monster chicken Hot dog meal with ziggy fries, coleslaw and Coca Cola. And The Mexican Angus Beef Hot dog meal with curly fries, coleslaw and Coca Cola.

The Monster chicken Hot dog was as huge as a monster and had a lot of sauces and veggies in it. It had tomatoes, pickles, green onions, potato sticks, beetroot and jalapeno. Among the sauces it had ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise in it. The hot dog itself was bigger than the usual hot dogs hence it was very filling. The hot dog was tasty and juicy.

The Mexican Angus beef hot dog was more flavorful than the chicken one because they import the most superior quality Angus beef from U.S.A as told by the owner of the restaurant. Also because the filling inside this was tastier than the monster. It had guacamole, salsa sauce, sour cream, jalapeno, nachos & shredded cheddar cheese. The beef hotdog was cooked to perfection. It was tender and juicy. The sauces were added in right proportions so that none of it overpowers the flavor of the other ingredients.

The ziggy fries and the curly fries both tasted different due to their different coatings. I liked the ziggy fries more since they were crispy and crunchy whereas Mr taqato liked his evergreen curly fries which I felt were softer but they tasted equally good.

For desserts there was only one option and it was churros. A churro is a fried-dough pastry— predominantly choux—based snack. Churros are popular in Spain, France, the Philippines, Portugal, Ibero-America and the Southwestern United States.

The churros came with two side sauces – Chocolate and Caramel. We downed the bucket in minutes. The caramel sauce tasted amazing with the Churros.