8 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$103
Hotels.com$103
Etrip$119
2,077 results
All reviews mr jit street cafe housekeeping staff pool and gym room was clean and comfortable la mer location was perfect taking care recommend this hotel excellent service nice hotel indian food room cleaning special thanks enjoyed my stay wonderful stay thank you so much
Selected filters
Reviewed February 23, 2020

We stayed for 3 nights and had an absolutely great time.
The room was comfy, clean and spacious with all essentials.
Breakfast was great. The location is a plus point definitely.
Good place overall and good value.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Ashukhanna665
Muhammad Mujtaba Haider, Directeur général at Ibis Styles Dubai Jumeira, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2020

Hi Ashukhanna665,

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Ibis Styles Jumeira. Our priority is guest satisfaction and we are ecstatic that we met that mark!

Reviewed February 21, 2020 via mobile

Had an wonderful Stay at ibis styles Jumeirah. We stayed for 7 nights from 13th to 20th February. The staff is amazing, very cooperative and helpful. We landed in Dubai around 7 PM and came to know that our travel company had not booked our room, but Ahmed and Imran both were so helpful and coopertive and they helped us out to figure out everything. It took us 4-5 hours to fix everything but Ahmed and Imran made sure we weren't stressed and helped us in every possible way. Now coming to the hotel, it was just great as always. We will always remember this trip because of the amazing staff and the hotel's location. We loved it in every way. We are happy that we are accor hotel's member and we love to stay at ibis.
Again a big thanks to Imran and Ahmed for great hospitality.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank 363sahilj
Muhammad Mujtaba Haider, General Manager at Ibis Styles Dubai Jumeira, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2020

Hi 363sahilj,

Thank you for the excellent review!

We are thrilled your time with us was so amazing! We endeavor to go above and beyond to ensure our guests have a memorable experience. It’s not Surprising that Imran and Ahmed took such wonderful care of you and made you feel so valued. They are all important members of our team!

I certainly look to welcoming you back again at Ibis Styles Jumeira so you can experience our usual high standard of service and product.

Reviewed February 20, 2020

Again and again this hotel.how nice the staff are.i recommend this international hotel which is located in the heart of vibrant and live distict (jumeirah).it has all you expect from a convenient hotel.breakfast ,cleanliness,comfort, are on the high level to convince your desire.i really appropriate Mr Tamajudeen and ms Jessica to help me have my favorite room and experience another good memory in this hotel

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Nazanin D

Hi Nazanin,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback.
We are so delighted that you rated our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.
Rest assured that your review will be shared with the team

We Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed February 17, 2020

We had booked a non smoking room but were given a terrible room that smelt strongly of smoke and had burn holes in the carpet. The armchair was badly stained, the fridge didn't work and when I asked for ice was told that it was chargeable!! The plug in the sink didn't close so no way of filling sink for washing. (I did call maintenance who did respond quickly and replaced the whole fitment though). The chairs in the restaurant area were all badly stained and dirty too and when I asked the chef at his station if I could have poached eggs he said he didn't do them!! As we were only staying for 2 nights and had experienced a very bumpy night flight and were very tired we decided that we didn't have the energy to take these issues further, and thought that another room would be just as bad. Had we have booked for a week then we would have checked out immediately.

Room tip: No idea, ours was terrible!!
3  Thank CunardQM2

Dear CunardQM2,

Thank you for taking the time to review Ibis Styles Jumeira.
It is with disappointment that I read your expectations were not met.

I have noted your comments regarding your overall experience and I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you as it certainly does not reflect what Ibis Styles Jumeira aims to deliver.

We highly value your feedback, as this assists us in setting benchmarks to improve our services and product and meet your expectations each and every time you stay with us.

I do hope that you will give us a chance to show you what Ibis Styles Jumeira experience is all about on your return visit.

Once again, thank you for your review, however please be assured that the difficulties you experienced are certainly not reflective of our usual high standards.

Reviewed February 14, 2020

Me and my family always stay in hotels with pools just because my cousin loves swimming. We checked in the night of 2/13/2020 and swim morning of 2/14/2020. While me and my cousin are swimming and playing the life guard came and started testing the pool and i asked if it is ok to do that while we're swimming he said it's oo so we let him do what he is doing. It is natural that a LITTLE bit of water will splash on the side of the pool while we are playing all of a sudden he said it is not allowed to splash water around especially not allowed to splash on the mirror i was shoked and he keeps on pointing on the sign that it is saying it is not allowed to Jump while he is saying it is not allowed to splash first of all splashing of water is different from having a little bit of a drizzle on the side and being polite to a guest is a MUST when you are in the hospitality industry plus atleast a smile and a greeting would've been a good start not like just saying that is not allowed without even saying excuse me!!! It was a great stay despite of WIFI was not working properly and til i met that rude life guard!!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Maematty
HAIDERA089, General Manager at Ibis Styles Dubai Jumeira, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2020

Dear Maematty,

Thank you for taking the time to review Ibis Styles Jumeira.
It is with disappointment that I read your expectations were not met.

I certainly look forward to welcoming you back again at so you can experience our usual high standard of service and product.