“Best steak to Dhs value in Dubai”
Review of St Tropez Bistro

St Tropez Bistro
Ranked #744 of 9,657 Restaurants in Dubai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Best steak to Dhs value in Dubai”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

We've been coming here for over four years. You will struggle to find a nicer atmosphere or a better steak in Dubai, even if you pay crazy prices. Good reliable service, the waitress knows my order automatically and chef Nirmal cooks my stake just how I like it, every time, with extra mushroom sauce (trust me, it's divine). 2 x perfect steak dinners + 2 glasses of wine = 250 AED total (2012 prices). Stay away from the corner table, it's mine!

• Visited June 2012

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Can do better”
Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

I only went there after listening to the owner on radio.
The food was extremely disappointing. My friend and I are steak lovers, we ordered the fillet. The steaks came in a plate that looked very bare. The meat was very dry and tasteless.
We were there on a Friday evening yet, we were the only diners there. Atmosphere was non- existent.
The bill was way too high and was comparable to a restaurant in a five star hotel.

2 Thank Azzawi
kent
“Great Food”
Reviewed January 15, 2012

This restaurant is in Century Village, Aviation Club.
We both had steaks, and i am a fussy steak eater, i need to have my steak very very well done, and this was perfect, exactly how i asked for it and it melted in my mouth. My husband likes his steak rare, and again it was perfectly cooked.
The staff are very accommodating and friendly. We sat outside on a warm January evening, people watching, it was a great location and a great atmosphere, we would definitely dine here again.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank maxinewaple
Dubai
“Wonderful authentic french rest with great steaks at excellent price”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

My husband and I have been living in Dubai for 6 yrs and we love coming to this place for wonderful steaks when we don't want to dig a hole in our pockets. Authentic restaurants in Dubai are very few and this is one of the old gems that have survived and has kept up its food quality, good service and affordable prices. This is not just good value for money steak, it's excellent steak period and in other places you would pay 3 times the price for it.
I love the French songs playing in the background, the rustic feel of the small dining area and the friendly staff. Outdoor seating is available when the weather is good. Highly recommend this place and I wish more people would support these smaller older restaurants.

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank NadsinDubai
Dubai
“Excellent food, especially steak, without the Dubai price tag”
Reviewed June 17, 2011

This is a really lovely restaurant with great food (I recommend the fillet steak - Angus) and lovely staff. The only issue is possibly that the measures are so generous you could never manage three courses. The outdoor dining area is nice and comfortable with trees decorated in fairy lights around. Indoors has its own character with profile pictures of celebrities and the benefit of being cooler in the summer months.

• Visited June 2011