“Excellent food, some details to be improved”
Review of Al Grissino

Al Grissino
Ranked #18 of 10,433 Restaurants in Dubai
Description: Al Grissino Restaurant and Lounge Dubai brings the flavors and authenticity of its namesake in Milano to Dubai, providing its clientele with a truly Italian fine dining experience. The Executive Chef of the restaurant, Diego Simonetta, carries a rich experience in European cuisine, having led the kitchen staff at Al Grissino Milano for the past few years.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Pluses
- Splendid, fine dining quality food. Seafood starters very fresh, with great seasoning. Lamp and Argentine beef steaks cooked professionally, sides very nice too. Finished with one of the best tiramisu I've had outside of Italy
- Knowledgeable, professional staff

Area for improvement
- If you pride yourself with a nice view from your restaurant, then having super dirty windows in this price category is not OK
- Organization of service - During each course, 3 separate waiters came to ask whether the food was alright. They kept us interrupting while we were talking and eating. While I value the intent, one person asking would have been enough.

Luca B, General Manager at Al Grissino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Zoltan,

Thanks for visiting Al Grissino and for taking time to share your feedback with us.
I'm glad you enjoyed our stay and we took on board your notes as for waiters checking back on you too many times.
As for the windows those get cleaned on a regular base by the management of the building and there is nothing we can do from our end as this is not on my power. :)

I hope to welcome you back in the future.

Thanks.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice locationgood service,friendly staff but I was expecting a bit more.
location better for couple I was there with a friend and we enjoy drinks and wiew.
food average.

1  Thank alejandr0real
Luca B, General Manager at Al Grissino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Alejandro,

Thanks for taking time on reviewing Al Grissino.
I'm so sorry to read that you didn't enjoy your stay.
I wish to know a little bit more about your experience with us and I would be glad if you could send me a quick e-mail to manager@algrissinodubai.com

Having said that I hope you will join us again to give us another chance and turn this ugly 2 stars into a 5 :)

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Excellent ambience with mind blowing views @ 360 degree
Amazing service
Tasty foods
Good hospitality.

Luca B, General Manager at Al Grissino, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Dear Ashish,

Thanks for visiting and reviewing Al Grissino.
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Great view , food was amazing and the service was okay. Definately a great place to a chilled out dinner . Would recommend it for dates mainly

Dear Tushabomwe,

Thanks for taking time on reviewing Al Grissino.
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

I used to go in this place with my boyfriend. I always love simply because I like the food the place is so peaceful and the view is nice..

1  Thank Emie M

Dear Emie,

Thanks for taking time to write your feedback about Al Grissino.
I'm glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcome you back in the future.