“Dinner”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Deira Corniche
Description: Al Dawaar, Dubai‘s only rooftop, revolving restaurant has been remodeled with a fresh new colonial decor. Combining culinary excellence with stunning views of the city‘s skyline, Burj Khalifa, creek and the sea. Enjoy a unique live dining experience with à la minute preparations. Lunch: AED 189, food only Dinner: AED 229, food only. Sky Brunch on Every Friday •AED 249, including free flow of soft beverages • AED 369, including free flow of house beverages • AED 569, including free flow of Champagne
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Food was excellent! Service was amazing. My husband and me we enjoy a lot’ Service By Anna WONDERFUL’

Date of visit: June 2019
AbdullahIssa2019, EAM- Food and Beverage at Al Dawaar Revolving Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Nounous M,

Thank you for the review!

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the food in Al Dawaar. We strive to provide the best customer service possible to our guests. I will be passing on your comments to Anna.

EAM- Food and Beverage

Write a ReviewReviews (2,324)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic service and fantastic variety of food. Very attentive and celebrated my son Sam birthday in great pomp!

Dear gurpss2019,

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

Happy birthday to Sam. We are honored that you chose Al Dawaar to celebrate your son's birthday. We strive to provide our guests with the best customer service possible. I will be passing on your comments the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent food and Good service! Must try.
Thank you Anna for the great service.
We really enjoy.

Dear Giselle Anne D,

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

I am overwhelmed to hear such positive feedback regarding your dining experience in Al Dawaar. We strive to provide our guests with the best customer service possible. I will be passing on your comments to Anna and the team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The service is great. Food is fresh & yummy. I missed the salmon sashimi we had from our previous visit...service by Anna

Dear Dotie V,

Thank you for your review!

I am delighted to hear that you have vised Al Dawaar more than once and that you enjoyed your dining experience. Hopefully next time you can catch the sashimi. I will be passing on your comments to Anna and the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Food was good this is my first time here with my father service was good staff very friendly thank u naina

Date of visit: June 2019
AbdullahIssa2019, EAM- Food and Beverage at Al Dawaar Revolving Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Salvador M,

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

I am overwhelmed to hear such positive feedback regarding your first time dining experience in Al Dawaar. We strive to provide our guests with the best customer service possible. I will be passing on your comments to Naina and the team.