5 people are viewing this hotel
$149
Hotels.com$188
Vio.com$159
Algotels$245
All reviews nice hotel restaurant staff recommend this hotel comfortable stay burj khalifa early check business trip metro station housekeeping staff short stay front office taxis gym mr jumeirah
Selected filters
Reviewed February 9, 2020

Have just returned home after spending a week at the hotel. When you first arrive and see the building work going on around the hotel it can be a bit disconcerting, but you quickly get used to it. The hotel is very clean the rooms are excellent, the buffet breakfast is very good . All the hotel staff are great especially the breakfast staff. For any snacks etc there is a garage adjacent to the hotel.
Forgot to mention but there is a free to use washer and a dryer if you have any emergency washing todo.

Room tip: High floor
Date of stay: February 2020
3  Thank DurhamGeordie
Hgi Al Mina, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel and I’m glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

I’m also very delighted to hear that you experienced high regards for customer service from our team which is my pride and joy.

Thank you again for recommending us and looking forward to your next visit to Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina

Cluster General Manager.

Reviewed February 9, 2020 via mobile

Me and my husband had a beautiful dinner at The Garden Grille. On Friday evening the theme was Asian Food. We enjoyed the everything, starting with a warm welcome from the manager Mr. Sumit and finishing with the delicious dishes. We started with a very tasty broccoli soup followed by the salads and many choices of main courses. We finished with the amazing desserts like creme caramel and bread and butter pudding.
The staff was very friendly and helpful especially Maristel who looked after us. Thank you all for a very pleasant evening.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Claudydxb

Cluster General Manager.

Reviewed February 3, 2020

I advise my friends to booking in Hilton Garden Inn Mena Road Dubai , it's was my enjoyed travel to Dubai last month, I found who booked me from Airport to the hotel and gave me a good service while I'm in hotel .
Thanks for hiltton Garden Inn

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
2  Thank 320aqeelt
Tamertantawi1, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2020

Dear Aqeel T,

Thank you for taking time to rate us on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted to note that you found the service and facilities to your satisfaction as this is what we strive to achieve at all times.

Ensuring guest comfort is our main focus and we are glad that we were able to meet your expectation of a Hilton experience on this occasion.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina.

Reviewed January 30, 2020 via mobile

Just checked out after 2 nights at this hotel. We picked it for the closeness to the port as we’re going on a cruise today. It is close, you can see our ship from the hotel!
It was dark when we arrived and very quiet but the next morning we woke up to construction work on 3 sides of the hotel, it starts at 7.30 and carries on all day! Didn’t bother us too much as we’ve been out exploring but decided to have a quiet couple of hours by the pool today before we leave. Quiet is impossible, constant construction noise!
Staff at hotel are all very pleasant, especially breakfast staff.
Rooms are nice with comfy beds and good air con but the carpet in ours was filthy. Covered in loads of stains and felt sticky if walked on with bare feet, yuk!
Rooftop pool is nice, comfortable chairs and pool attendant there to give out towels, just wish it was a bit quieter!
Bar area was mostly empty, we realised why when we paid £20 for 2 draft Heineken’s, needless to say we weren’t frequent visitors. Service in there was awful, one person doing all drinks for bar and restaurant!
We only went in the restaurant for breakfast and had mixed feelings, very mixed selection, my husband enjoyed the curry for breakfast I did not!
Evening buffets looked okay and were very busy, not for us though!
Nothing whatsoever to walk to except a petrol station with a decently stocked shop next door.
On check out we had to haul all of our luggage up to the pool with us, they have no secure luggage storage area or room, they just leave them in reception, not good enough!
We’re coming back to Dubai in a few weeks, we’ve booked a different hotel which I think was a good idea! Good for the port at this one but not much else!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank karengshropshire

Dear Karengshropshire

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor.

I regret to note your dissatisfaction with regards many service aspects. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused due to this.

We appreciate taking time to share your feedback as it is only through guest feedback that we are able to improve on the services we provide.

Thank you very much for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina for your recent stay and we hope that you will give us another opportunity in the near future to welcome you

Reviewed January 26, 2020

Hello to all readers and to all Staff @ Trip !
I stayed here for 3 nights - Dec 11 to 14, 2019. Room 342. Double bed. This hotel is located near the port area and is 30 mins taxi ride from DXB T3. The stay cost me AED 1202, which I pre-paid ( £255)whilst -booking via a hotel search engine. The room was medium sized but comfortable for one person. The bathroom was tiny with adequate amenities on the sink and in the shower. The bed was comfortable and the room was quiet. Had a good sleep all 3 nights. The hotel was busy with lot of tourists . On the top floor , there is a gym and a pool. This converts into a roof top bar in the night. The drinks are very expensive in the hotel. One double shot of bacardi with a slice of lemon costs AED 80 ( £17). In the UK , this costs around £5. The lesson I learnt here is to pick up whatever you want from Dubai airport duty free at arrivals. The customs staff will permit you to carry a limited amount of alcoholic beverages for personal consumption, as long as it is in sealed bad with receipt. They do spot checks, sometimes. Now the hotel breakfast .....it was a medium spread with a live egg station . There is a handy pancake machine DIY. Fresh fruits , some arabic mezee, one or two indian dishes and lots of bread / cheese / yoghurt / cereals / cold cut meat. They do not serve any pork based dishes here. I found the breakfast adequate and fresh, but most lacked flavour taste. The coffee / tea machine was OK. I will maybe return , if I have business in this area. There is petrol station ( garage) about 10 mins walk from the hotel. Other than that, for all other provisions- ATM , pharmacy , mobile sim store , restaurants etc are a taxi ride away. The min cost is AED 14. Taxis are " please hail as you walk". The app based taxis are more expensive. Hotel / room pics attached .

Room tip: all rooms are ok.
Date of stay: December 2019