“Some great food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

All the food I tasted were great. I cannot recall any kind of dissatisfaction about this place. You leave with a simper on your face.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Came here as we fancied a good Mexican and its fair to say we are still looking..omg it was bad. TA reviewers seem to like this place..maybe we caught them on a bad day? Classic nachos to start were ok. My partner had chicken tacos and I had the big burger bite. The chicken is worse than KFC in fact it's a poor copy. You can tell its deep fried and not fresh. The whole of my partners dish was thrown together it was a complete mess. My burgers were supposed to be 4 different mini burgers but what I got was one burger cut into 4 on 4 stale buns with a heap of cold chips. To be fair the manager took my meal off once we complained but I won't be back..we will continue to look for a decent Mexican in Dubai..this ain't it!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

The grilled salmon with french fries and its side delicacies was quite enjoyable. About the best meal I had throughout my brief stay. Very friendly and courteous staff. Wherever there's Chilis, surely there will be delight.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

So when we visited Dubai, of course we went to Chili's, haha, but it was so nice and just like the ones back home in Texas! Service could be improved, but perfect food that tasted amazing! plus, much cheaper than our resort restaurants, so totally worth the shuttle ride to the mall :)

Reviewed March 24, 2013

just like the american version, plenty to eat inexpensive but good filling food with free refills great when you are hungry and after something that dont cost the earth right next to the hilton hotel jumeriah beach on the walk and you can watch the wow cars go by as you eat..