“Enjoyable meal, lovely restaurant”

Lemongrass Thai Restaurant – Near Lamcy Plaza
Ranked #291 of 10,005 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Lemongrass Thai Restaurant offers a blend of Thai taste senses - spicy, tangy, sweet and sour, accentuated with traditional spices, treated in a contemporary ambiance. Offering traditional Thai cuisine in a modern aesthetical environment was the reasoning behind the conceptualization and successful launch of Lemongrass Thai Restaurant in Dubai. Fresh earthy tones and energizing hues have been combined with natural materials to create a warm and welcoming feel, thereby replacing rustic interiors and gold commonly associated with Thailand. Lemongrass the only Thai restaurant in Dubai that does not artificially enhance any of their dishes by adding Monosodium Glutamate (MSG)
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We enjoyed a good Thai meal here on a Monday evening. We hadn't booked and arrived at around 7.45 when it was quite quiet. However it soon filled up and was full. We had a good meal, plenty of veggie options, but our choices probably didn't allow us to really sample the true depth of flavour you can get in Thai food. Service was good and the seating comfortable. The drinks (non-alcoholic) were delicious and in keeping with the restaurant ie a number included ginger, lemongrass and Thai basil. Prices were not bad for Dubai!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Every time I think of Thai food in Dubai, I now think of Lemongrass. Excellent food & good ambiance. I am a vegetarian and they have a wide variety of food choice for me which is great. My favorite here is the Green Curry with Jasmine Rice. Makes me want to go back there again.

The only thing I would like, is to have complementary tea along with the food. That is something I have experienced in every Thai restaurant I have been to.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Lots of misses at this venue that I'd been wanting to try for years but not really any hits. The veg spring rolls were overcooked, the tom yum soup lacked zest and the black pepper beef was so overseasoned it should have been called "black pepper with something you can't taste".

Pros: average prices, quirky location, busy atmosphere
Cons: a lot of the food we tried and the hype
The rest: service and decor were nothing special but suffice

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I love most is the Pad Thai. Tom Yum soup is great also. Ambiance is great. We visited the branch in Oud Metha near Lamcy Plaza.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

The restaurant is located close to Lamcy Plaza,so there is no way you can get lost.The decor is nice and the place was extra busy.
The Talay Pan Takrai(deep fried mixed seafood wrapped on lemongrass stalk)served with sweet chilli sauce was one of the excellent starters....you could actually taste the lemongrass flavour from the stalk.Satay Gai & gai Hor Bai toey were also nice.
The green papaya salad was just yummy..but don't forget to order sticky rice to enjoy with the green chicken curry(gaeng Kiew Wan Gai) it was delicious!
For noodle lovers...Pad kee Mao was good (the flat noodles,stir fried with seafood and thai basil)...Black Mushrooms with chilli beef bacon & crispy basil completed our main course.enjoyed our dinner ...service was ok...food was brought quickly.....Great Food!