“Average Indian restaurant and meal”
Review of Rupee Room

Rupee Room
Ranked #5,711 of 9,861 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

We ate at this Marina restaurant as we had a voucher from the entertainer.
It was pretty quiet, at about 7.30pm.
The service was good, quick and they adapted a dish at my request.
I had paneer balti which was tasty enough.
My pet hate at a number of Dubai restaurants is Pepsi instead of coke, so I was disappointed at this.

We ate inside, and it would probably have been nicer to eat outside. The price was good with the entertainer voucher.
I don't know if I would return though, it was quite average.

1  Thank ems2020

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We travel to Dubai regularly to visit family who live in Dubai Marina, and we always enjoy going to our favourite Indian Restaurant which is the Rupee Room as it is the best Indian food I ever had and the staff are always smiling and helpful. This place beats any of the Indian Restaurants I've eaten at in Indian or the UK. The quality of food is fantastic and excellent value for money. Nothing seems to be too much trouble for the staff or the chef's they will if you ask cook your food as you want it. It is clean and you can see your food being cook as you can see into the kitchens. All our friends and family go there regularly as it is so good, and I will recommend their lunch time special value menu as I guarantee you'll be taking some home as it is to much to eat for a lunch time.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We caught the water taxi from near the Address to have dinner at the Rupee Room in Marinascope. Service was excellent and food really good. Portions surprisingly large so be warned! I had a starter and couldn't finish the main course. Would go again though.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Very nice situated restaurant, just on Dubai Marina walk. Try outdoor tables at the evening. We've tried Arabic menu and it was very tasty. Also service was professional - fond of advising you what's the speciality.

Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

We travel to Dubai from Scotland several times per year and always make a point if eating here at least once every time.

The Indian food is very westernised as you will read in other reviews but that shouldn't be viewed as a negative thing as it is excellent.

There is nothing better than sitting outside with those stunning marina views eating their amazing chasni with a garlic nan washed down with Glasgow's finest Irn Bru.

Go here, it's great!!