“À good cuisine in an exceptionnal location”
Review of Al Muntaha

Al Muntaha
Ranked #228 of 9,867 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: European, Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Arabic for 'The Ultimate' or 'The Top', Al Muntaha is a restaurant that lives up to its name. See Dubai stretched out in all its glory from the 27th floor, where the stunning views are matched only by the sumptuous menu.Sit back and let us delight you from the first course to the last. Each dish blends the best ingredients with innovation and style, resulting in a showcase of imaginative Modern European cuisine. Combined with the incredible location, it all comes together to create a dining experience fit for the top of the world.
Reviewed January 20, 2013

This place is absolutely magic like the entire hôtel Burjj el Arab. This is absolutely the place to be if you want to organize à romantic nice dinner with an unique person for à spécial occasion.
The service is réally at à very high level.
Regarding the food the french chief is good but not as exceptionnal

Write a ReviewReviews (1,116)

Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

I did the their signature degustation menu for dinner and I'm not sure why this was well rated. I was going for the culinary flight but that was all booked during my time in Dubai. For a "7 star restaurant", I did not find the food any particularly better well presented, unique or tastefull than most regular restaurants in Toronto. I would say 4 of my 7 courses had just one taste to it...salty. The food just didn't taste flavourful to me.

On a side note, you either need to book the culinary flight or make multiple reservations if you want to see the other restaurants. They generally don't let you wander around to explore the other restaurants without a reservation. The hotel is nice but I would say on-par with the nicer Vegas hotels. I would suggest a lunch instead of dinner at this restaurant as there is no view at night as it faces the water.

1  Thank wannabe-traveller81
Reviewed January 14, 2013

After being told by concierge in our hotel what we could and couldn't wear,we arrived in restaurant to find trainers and hoodies,white jeans and tshirts!! Fab hotel and lobbys and staff in restaurant were great,very attentive.we went in the evening and sat in a position where we could have been anywhere, not able to see any views!! Would recommend daytime tea or drinks to be able to see Dubai city.another thing ticked off the bucket list but a bit disappointed overall, and very pricey!!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We were staying in Jumeirah Beach hotel for my 40th birthday in June. We went across to the Burj Al Arab for lunch and had a cilinary flight experience. Here was our main course. The food was so gorgeous, and the service was amazing. The views were outstanding. I would also like to say a very Special thank you to the 2 waiters that looked after us. Forgive me for spelling your names incorrectly but there was Ifan who was Canadian and Norben. Thank you for a Very Special Birthday lunch..

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We had lunch at the Al Muntaha, the food was delicious and the views were spectacular. The staff were very friendly and courteous, and the meal was very relaxed and you are left to enjoy everything at your own pace.