Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Ways to Experience Boxpark
All reviews box park f b food and beverage dubai skyline cinema shop mall
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2018

this place is super cool! has a lot of nice restaurants, cool shops but the particularity is that is made out all of recicled containers, so if you wanna get that cool instagram shot, head there for sure!!!!
you will thank me later

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed August 1, 2018

Box Park is all about the unique experiences while being in the middle of it all.
Their VIP Roxy Cinema is a must try for movie fanatics.

I always hit it when im on baby sitting duties, take my nieces to one of their hip lunch spots, then off to the toy store followed by some ice cream. Definitely made me uncle of the year in their cute little eyes.

Date of experience: June 2018
2  Thank Ahmed A
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

I love this place its quite and luxurious. I’m always visiting it when I need to buy things for myself.

Date of experience: June 2018
2  Thank 371aliam
Reviewed April 22, 2018

What a stunner, the bikers ultimate joint. I was there for a kick off to my 3 continent - 14 countries tour and boy they spoilt me with so many foodies (healthy) choices.. I was happily nibbling on my edamame bowl and adoring the biking gears around. I must add very courteous staff and super innovative ways to keep kids and adult occupied with the screens on the high table! kudos Team Yamaha Cafe

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

Visited Dubai with friends in April 2017. At the time, this place was buzzing with lots of shops, cafes, restaurants and boutique stalls set along Al Wasl Road. It was really nice and a little different for Dubai as not in a mega mall or complex but more like a little street.

We visited again this April (2018) and unfortunately it has not faired very well at all. I think there are less than half of the shops still open with many vacant which is a real shame. Hopefully next time I visit there has been an improvement otherwise I can’t see it being any better.

Date of experience: April 2018