Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Ways to Experience Boxpark
All reviews box park f b food and beverage dubai skyline cinema shop mall
Selected filters
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

I love this place its quite and luxurious. I’m always visiting it when I need to buy things for myself.

Date of experience: June 2018
2  Thank 371aliam
Reviewed April 22, 2018

What a stunner, the bikers ultimate joint. I was there for a kick off to my 3 continent - 14 countries tour and boy they spoilt me with so many foodies (healthy) choices.. I was happily nibbling on my edamame bowl and adoring the biking gears around. I must add very courteous staff and super innovative ways to keep kids and adult occupied with the screens on the high table! kudos Team Yamaha Cafe

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

Visited Dubai with friends in April 2017. At the time, this place was buzzing with lots of shops, cafes, restaurants and boutique stalls set along Al Wasl Road. It was really nice and a little different for Dubai as not in a mega mall or complex but more like a little street.

We visited again this April (2018) and unfortunately it has not faired very well at all. I think there are less than half of the shops still open with many vacant which is a real shame. Hopefully next time I visit there has been an improvement otherwise I can’t see it being any better.

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank kraildo
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

You can think of box park as a retail strip comprised of a quirky mix of shops and restaurants. It's great for a stroll, and quick bites. While this is an amazing place to visit all year long, it can be a little too hot to venture through in warmer weather.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank lanahelweh
Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

Super cool concept with the shipping yard containers converted into an eclectic mix of boutiques and cafés. A great indoor and outdoor integration of spaces to experience a new side to shopping and dining outside of the traditional mega malls especially when the weathers nice.

Date of experience: September 2017