“Expensive for what it is...”
Review of Hibachi

Hibachi
Ranked #617 of 10,121 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Let our chefs entertain you with a unique dining experience at Hibachi teppanyaki restaurant in Dubai. Guests are seated around one of several Teppanyaki/Hibachi tables where chefs never fail to thrill diners with a dazzling display as they flip, juggle and theatrically flame raw ingredients to create mouth-watering meals in front of you. In addition to our teppanyaki experience, guests can also enjoy creations such as sushi, sashimi and makimono rolls freshly prepared at our sushi bar.
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I decided to give Benihana a try after going to Rossi(o) several times and really enjoying it. I'm familiar with the Benihana chain being from the states originally, so I pretty much knew what to expect. Unfortunately, I found the prices to be significantly overpriced. I was hoping for something in-between Yo!Sushi and Okku, but all I got was an overpriced mid-tier restaurant. Also, when ordering a Hendrick's maritini, I was quoted AED80... really? last time I checked, this is the Al Bustan Rotana and not the Ritz Carlton... I can't remember the last time I piad $21 for a martini. Anyways, my suggestion would either be to save up a little more cash and swing for Nobu or Okku, but don't waste your time overpaying at Benihana.

1  Thank James F
Alban D, Manager at Hibachi, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Dear Reviewer,

First and foremost we are sincerely apologetic for the dissatisfaction,
However, upon a profound investigation, the undesired incident happened in Benihana, Amwaj Rotana.
Please note that we had forwarded the issue to the concern property to resolve the same.
We are still looking forward in your visit at Benihana- Al Bustan Rotana.

Regards,
Alban Daubenton
Food and Beverage Director

Reviewed October 6, 2012

make sure you get a reservation, the buffet night's really popular! sashimi, nigiri, a selection of rolls, some teriyaki and tempura as well. all you can drink non-alcoholic from the bar too. worth the trip...

Reviewed September 27, 2012

If you like sushi and alcoholic refreshments then this is the place to go. Book in advance bc its a small restaurant but a lot of people go there. You can eat and drink from 6pm to midnight...not a bad way to start the weekend. I definitely recommend taking a cab to and from.

1  Thank Rob785
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Sushi is, as a category, expensive. So why not visit Benihana during the month of Ramandan for an all-you-can-eat sushi buffet that is tasty and fantastic? The sushi selection features everyone's favorites--spicy tuna roll, salmon and cream cheese, about twelve other types, fresh sashimi, spring rolls, teriyaki chicken, edamame, unlimited wine, soft drinks, tea and coffee, and a delicious assortment of desserts--for a decent price. It's a great restaurant and an absolute bargain if you REALLY love sushi. :)

1  Thank Merrily M
franckroyer, Manager at Hibachi, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel.

It is very encouraging to know that the efforts of our associates at Al Bustan Rotana Dubai are acknowledged. We are happy to learn that we were able to make your stay memorable by providing you the positive experience we endeavor to give to all our valued guests.

We do look forward to the opportunity of once again welcoming you back to Al Bustan Rotana Dubai.

With kind regards,

Franck Royer
Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed July 21, 2012

I am a BIG fan of Benihana Live Tapinyaki Sea Food Night (Wednesday) and with guests from out of town we never had a fail moment, the service, chefs & food is the best. Dont be shy to ask for more prawns, wine or beer