“Decidedly average....”

The Rib Room
Ranked #499 of 9,567 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Fine dining for meat loversGive in to the primal side of your appetite with a carnivorous dining experience of incomparable quality. With its dark red walls, sumptuous leather seats and intimate atmosphere, The Rib Room is not your usual steakhouse. Beautiful presentation and impeccable service from our waiting staff allow you to enjoy your steak in style. The Rib Room's sophisticated menu offers an exquisite selection of succulent grilled meats, prepared to your exact preference. Be it a flavourful, tender Chateaubriand or an Oakey Angus Reserve Tenderloin, you can be assured of prime cuts, prepared with finesse and flair by our celebrated chefs. Seafood and vegetarian options are also available if you'd prefer a lighter meal. A meal at The Rib Room is one to cherish - so much so that some guests have their steak knives engraved with their names and displayed in the restaurant as a permanent reminder of their visit!
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Decidedly average....”
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

This appears to be going downhill, rapidly! Chateaubriand was not really tender although sides were exceptional. Service ok but disappointing overall, Exchange Grill in the Fairmont is much better!

Visited March 2014
JETManagement, General Manager at The Rib Room, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Dear Guest,

the opportunity to fine tune our dining experience and improve upon our overall service. I have discussed the matters you so kindly brought to my attention with the team in an effort to prevent such shortfalls from recurring in the future and would love to discuss your recent experience with you.
We hope that you do come in again soon to give us another try.

Once again, thank you for feedback.

• Arabic first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Best restaurant in Dubai”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Rib room is our favourite restaurant in Dubai, been numerous times and always excellent - it is not the cheapest but easily justifies price with quality of food and overall service, Adel and his staff adopt a personal approach which is rare and makes every time unique and special always going out the way to cater for your need, this is the 1st review I have ever written so you know it must be good, would recommend everyone to give it a visit only the very best things to say about the Rib Room

• Visited March 2014
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

1 Thank james_mcgahan5
Dear James,

Thanks for your continued support of The Rib Room. We are very grateful for your patronage and we hope to see you in again soon.
Once again, thank you for feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back.

London, United Kingdom
“Overrated”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Seeing some mixed reviews I wasn't sure what to expect, but went with a poditive frame of mind. Sadly, I felt let down. I arrived early and my hosts had yet go arrive so I was guided to the bar for a drink while waiting where I was totally ignored. When eventually the manager queried if I was ok something happened. The meal was average, the ribeye was chewy and disappointing. There was a mix up with the sauces. Fruit juice we were told came from a carton nice at those prices! Would I go there again No!

• Visited March 2014
JETManagement, Manager at The Rib Room, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the feedback. Comments like this give us the opportunity to fine tune our dining experience and improve upon our overall experience.

While I regret the inconvenience caused to you, I would like to assure you that our juices are freshly squeezed. We sincerely hope that you do come in again soon to give us another try, this enabling us to restore your confidence towards the Rib Room.

Once again, thank you for feedback

London, United Kingdom
“Great meat - prepared to come hungry!”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I have eaten here regularly when staying at the Emirates Towers. Always great meat and a meal so one of my favorites if in town, washed down with a glass of red..

Visited January 2014
1 Thank chris_globetrotter60
JETManagement, Manager at The Rib Room, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Dear Chris,

Thank you very much for this review. I will be sure to pass your comments to the team. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our meat selection. we look forward to welcoming you back at The Rib Room.

Perth, Australia
“Dissapponted”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I booked the rib room for 13 colleagues because of all of the good reviews from this site. The setting was great but what let it down was the service.
After ordering our meals we waited for over 2 hours for them to arrive and we had no drink service for long periods of time. This lead to empty glasses, rubbish over the tables and thirsty people. I had to ask the waiter several times when the entrees were coming and when they did come it was dissappointing. An example of this is the prawn cocktail, I only got 3 small prawns and lots of lettuce for 88 dirhams.When the mains did come they were of excellent quality with the meat cooked to perfection and very tender. Overall very dissappointing considering the huge bill at the end.

• Visited February 2014
Review collected in partnership with RoundMenu.com

JETManagement, General Manager at The Rib Room, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts regarding your Visit. Reviews like this give us the opportunity to fine tune our dining experience and improve upon our overall service. I have discussed the matters you so kindly brought to my attention with the team in an effort to prevent such shortfalls from recurring in the future.
We sincerely hope that you do come in again soon to give us another try.

Once again, thank you for feedback.