“Chic Place - Great food”
Review of The Rib Room

The Rib Room
Ranked #486 of 10,111 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Fine dining for meat loversGive in to the primal side of your appetite with a carnivorous dining experience of incomparable quality. With its dark red walls, sumptuous leather seats and intimate atmosphere, The Rib Room is not your usual steakhouse. Beautiful presentation and impeccable service from our waiting staff allow you to enjoy your steak in style. The Rib Room's sophisticated menu offers an exquisite selection of succulent grilled meats, prepared to your exact preference. Be it a flavourful, tender Chateaubriand or an Oakey Angus Reserve Tenderloin, you can be assured of prime cuts, prepared with finesse and flair by our celebrated chefs. Seafood and vegetarian options are also available if you'd prefer a lighter meal. A meal at The Rib Room is one to cherish - so much so that some guests have their steak knives engraved with their names and displayed in the restaurant as a permanent reminder of their visit!
Reviewed November 11, 2013

very plush but cosy restaurant. We were hosted for a formal dinner and due to the large crowd it was a set menu. However the food on order was great.. tenderloin was tender was juicy.. overall great food, great evening and a good wine list.

JETManagement, General Manager at The Rib Room, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am really glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and that you had the opportunity to try our Set menu. Looking forward to welcoming you again soon.
On behalf of my team, once again thank you

Warm Regards

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Great meal with my wife on short break to Dubai. Service and food were excellent with a knowledgeable Italian wine waiter. No real negatives and would recommend. Try the bar next door for pre meal drinks.

Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to see your comments and I am glad to hear that you keep coming back again . On behalf of my team I would like to thank you for your feedback and I hope I will be able to meet you personally on your next visit.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

This and JW Steakhouse are my 2 Fav, Dubai Steak Resturants. The Steak Tarture in thec Rim Room is amazing and a Must do on any visit.Had a issue with service on one of my previous visits,But it was sorted and is back to being first class.

Steaks are perfect and a great choice of sides,

JETManagement, General Manager at The Rib Room, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your comments with regards to your recent visit .I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your dinner with us, I will be sure to pass your comments to the team.

Once again, thank you for feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I celebrated my Birth Day in Rib Room couple of days ago, and it was just great. Service was just perfect, and I my B Day cake was really tasty... Jumeirah Restaurants are the Best in UAE, for sure... Thanks a lot Rib Room Staff... :)

1  Thank AnnaZh_13
JETManagement, General Manager at The Rib Room, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for this review. We are very grateful for your patronage and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. I hope I will be able to meet you personally on your next visit.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

If it's meat you are looking for, this is the place. My husband and I, both wanting meat, decided to share a chateaubriand. This proved to be an outstanding choice. The staff were happy to change the side dishes for us and the service was great. Value for money? Absolutely!

1  Thank Karen K
JETManagement, General Manager at The Rib Room, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013