“Great Beef Wellington but there are better steakhouses in Dubai”
Review of The Rib Room

The Rib Room
Ranked #561 of 9,523 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Steakhouse, European
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Fine dining for meat loversGive in to the primal side of your appetite with a carnivorous dining experience of incomparable quality. With its dark red walls, sumptuous leather seats and intimate atmosphere, The Rib Room is not your usual steakhouse. Beautiful presentation and impeccable service from our waiting staff allow you to enjoy your steak in style. The Rib Room's sophisticated menu offers an exquisite selection of succulent grilled meats, prepared to your exact preference. Be it a flavourful, tender Chateaubriand or an Oakey Angus Reserve Tenderloin, you can be assured of prime cuts, prepared with finesse and flair by our celebrated chefs. Seafood and vegetarian options are also available if you'd prefer a lighter meal. A meal at The Rib Room is one to cherish - so much so that some guests have their steak knives engraved with their names and displayed in the restaurant as a permanent reminder of their visit!
London
“Great Beef Wellington but there are better steakhouses in Dubai”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I've never seen this place super busy and the décor leads to a more romantic setting.

Food is good and I'm a fan of the Beef Wellington although the potato croquette accompaniment isn't that great.

Unfortunately, the starter / appetiser menu leaves a lot to be desired and the desserts are just ok - nothing to write home about.

Last time I was there, I tried the Ribs (after all the restaurant is named after them) and was disappointed. However, my friend had the lamb chops and these were good.

• Visited March 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment following your recent visit at The Rib Room, Dubai.
I certainly regret that your experience has left you feeling disappointed, please rest assured that your feedback has been shared with the Restaurant Manager and Head Chef.
I do hope that you will allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence in our culinary offering and hospitality. I look forward to the possibility of welcoming you back soon and I am certain that we will be able to redeem ourselves on the next occasion. Once again, thank you for posting a review on Tripadvisor.

• Arabic first
Naples, Florida
“The Rib Room, Dubai”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

If you would like to have a good quality grilled steak - this is the venue. The menu has a typical steak offer and you will definitely find the right fit for you. However, the design and deco is missing warmth and atmosphere. The place wasn't very busy.

Visited December 2012
Dear Guest,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the experience at The Rib Room and sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post a review on Tripadvisor.com.
I will share your comment with the team and they will be so pleased to know that their efforts are greatly appreciated when it comes to quality of food and service. Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Dubai
“Great steakhouse, set-up & Service”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Rib Room is a famous steakhouse located in the Emirates Tower hotel in DIFC. Famous because he was rewarded with several prices during severel years.

The set-up is nice and class and service great and Professional. I went with two colleagues and we all took the business lunch (AED 110 for 2 plates, or AED 130 for 3 plates).

Otherwise, you can choose "à la carte" menu, your favorite dish (steak, fish, ribs, also vegetarian options).
Bread they gave at the beginning of the lunch with butter and cheese cream is perfect.
For the business lunch, you have 3 choices for appetizers, main courses and dessert.
For main courses, we all choose the striploin with thym sauce, potatoes confits and mashed carrot. But a contrario, for appetizers each one choose a different plate. Cardamone and carrot soup for me, ricotta cheese and salad for one and the last person choose the beef tartar.

Nice presentation and food.

I recommand with closed eyes this restaurant.

1 Thank Lugano22
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to dine at The Rib Room, Jumeirah Emirates Towers.
I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the lunch and greatly appreciate you taking the time to post your comment on Tripadvisor.
I have shared your feedback with the team and they are all very happy to know that their efforts are so well appreciated by our guests. I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for the team to achieve higher standards of excellence. Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review and look forward to welcoming you back at The Rib Room.

Best Regards,

Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“Excellent place for steak dinner”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Had dinner at the Rib Room last night. Excellent steaks, good wine selection and lovely attentive service. Overall a lovely evening.

JET_Management, Manager at The Rib Room, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to dine at The Rib Room. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the dinner and greatly appreciate you taking the time to post a feedback on Tripadvisor.
I have shared your feedback with the entire team and they are all very happy to know that their efforts are so well appreciated by our guests. I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for the team to achieve higher standards of excellence. Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review and look forward to welcoming you back at the Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Simple”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Simple service, need to improve. Needs satisfactions after food, explanations and less attention to the table...
We had dinner a week ago on saturday. It was our food not cooked well as we wanted. I ordered irish ribeye medium well, but it was medium. Same like my friend also. She ordered tenderloin medium but it was medium well! However thank you for everything! We'd enjoyed our dinner! All the best!

JET_Management, Manager at The Rib Room, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on Tripadvisor following your recent dining experience at The Rib Room, Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I certainly regret that your experience has left you feeling disappointed and I do hope that you will allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence in our culinary offering and hospitality.
In regard to your comments on food, I can assure you that your feedback has been taken seriously and shared with the relevant managers in order to make necessary improvements.
While I regret these inconveniences caused to you, I sincerely hope that you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future, thus enabling us to restore your confidence towards The Rib Room. Once again, please accept my apology together with my thanks and appreciation for your feedback and continued patronage.

Best Regards,