“Good food and nice view of Ski Dubai” 4 of 5 bubbles

TGI Friday's
Ranked #1,059 of 9,408 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: American, South American, Central American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff
Sydney, Australia
“Good food and nice view of Ski Dubai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

Now, this one was our own private discovery.

We went to visit Mall of Emirates and I wanted to enjoy Ski dubai while my parents wanted to stay back and just view. So we went around restaurant surfining from floor to floor to figure out the best place where my parents to take care of our baby daughter ( kids below 3 years not allowed at Ski Dubai) while I and my wife could enjoy the ice-sports. We finalized on a table at TGI and to add delight to our choice, they had on their menu both non-vegetarian as well as vegetarian foods ( my Mother and wife are vegetarians). Also they could customize the menu to suit our requirements. so while we enjoyed at Ski Dubai, parents watched Skiiers doing their runs and stunts.

But it would have been better if even the ice-sports ( which were at a lower level/height ) could be viewed from there.

Food was good, but more important, TGI at Mall of Emirates offered something for everyone to be pleased about :)

Visited July 2012

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“For the family”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

An affordable and tasty choice for families. Huge portions, very American! Staff is friendly & helpful. Milkshakes are HUGE! Happy atmosphere.

Visited February 2012
“Absolutely amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

TGI Friday is amazing! Love the food and how they put it up together, especially that chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream on top

Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
“Yummy Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

I had my lunch at TGI Friday in Dubai, the quality and taste was extra ordinary. The restaurant environment also was very good. I don't remember whether it was TGI Friday at the Mall of Emirates or the one at the Dubai Mall. Anyhow I am uploading some photos.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Timisoara, Romania
“Happy food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

The happiest place I've eaten in Dubai. The service is special, people are fun and joyful, sometimes they even surprise you with music or dances or funny moves.

Visited July 2012