“mouthwatering”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Medina, Saudi Arabia
“mouthwatering”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

we just love dining at nandos,everything is nice from the burgers,chicken livers,chicken,spicy rice and whats nice is u get to choose mild,hot,very hot

Visited April 2013

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Chicken with an attitude!!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The nandos brand is to me the best ever tasting grilled chicken - period. Its taste is unique and one cannot get enough of it. The management of this franchise obviously know their chicken and also know what true customer service is. I am hooked.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Yusuf O
Indonesia
“Used to be my old time favorite but degrading by time.”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I tried Nandos at Karachi, Pakistan for the first time and fell in love since then. However, after trying many times at their branches in Dubai, looks like their quality is not the same anymore. What a pity since I was used to be addicted to their peri peri sauce and Portuguese lemonade.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Yogi_Priatna
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Fair food and a good view of the marina”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

At the Marinascope branch you can see and people watch on the Marina walk. Try to get a table in the shade as it can be very hot. You do get Waiter service here and there are no spicy peas.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Mark G
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“BEE ON MY SALAD ... AND BAD SERVICE”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

" BEE on my Salad "

on arabian center dubai

the problem start with stuff they r to lazy and they never give attention I take almost 10 min till I can ask for some thing .. and some time I order takeaway salad plain salad its take 30 min O_O ..

the shocking thing is I order the normal salad I every time I order it after I eat it all I found some thing new there ... its a bee ?! how the bee come there ?! if there is bee in side my salad so is it even clean or did I missed some thing before I eat it ?!

never mined I ask the manager about thins and show him he told me after they take it its not a bee I think its some thing vegetable XD lol really because am Arabic so am stupid the problem there is a legs XD so before I give it to them I toked a photo for the food so after I show him the bee and zoom in there is legs ?! is ur salad with bee ? and what did u think his action ..................

free chocolate full fat full sugar full calories ?! I didn't ask for some thing I just take what I need to report this a photo for all social network just to see is that an action for manager !!! at last say sry or any thing not full fat sugar cake lol .. I even can go without pay the food but I didn't do it I want just see whats will happen later

• Visited April 2013