“Used to be my old time favorite but degrading by time.”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #833 of 9,756 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I tried Nandos at Karachi, Pakistan for the first time and fell in love since then. However, after trying many times at their branches in Dubai, looks like their quality is not the same anymore. What a pity since I was used to be addicted to their peri peri sauce and Portuguese lemonade.

1  Thank Yogi_Priatna

Reviewed April 12, 2013

At the Marinascope branch you can see and people watch on the Marina walk. Try to get a table in the shade as it can be very hot. You do get Waiter service here and there are no spicy peas.

1  Thank Mark G
Reviewed April 4, 2013

" BEE on my Salad "

on arabian center dubai

the problem start with stuff they r to lazy and they never give attention I take almost 10 min till I can ask for some thing .. and some time I order takeaway salad plain salad its take 30 min O_O ..

the shocking thing is I order the normal salad I every time I order it after I eat it all I found some thing new there ... its a bee ?! how the bee come there ?! if there is bee in side my salad so is it even clean or did I missed some thing before I eat it ?!

never mined I ask the manager about thins and show him he told me after they take it its not a bee I think its some thing vegetable XD lol really because am Arabic so am stupid the problem there is a legs XD so before I give it to them I toked a photo for the food so after I show him the bee and zoom in there is legs ?! is ur salad with bee ? and what did u think his action ..................

free chocolate full fat full sugar full calories ?! I didn't ask for some thing I just take what I need to report this a photo for all social network just to see is that an action for manager !!! at last say sry or any thing not full fat sugar cake lol .. I even can go without pay the food but I didn't do it I want just see whats will happen later

1  Thank Ahmed A
Reviewed March 31, 2013

went there with family on a vacation to dubai as i had heard a lot about it, and seemed to be all the rage among people for being a new joint serving Portuguese cuisine with 'peri peri' chicken being all the rage. got there, nice decor, was busy as heck. recommend going there by 8 to get seating and service quickly. i was a bit disappointed to see that 'peri peri' chicken is all they got on the menu. peri peri is a distinctive sauce concoction that is slathered onto the chicken preparation. it is tangy and spicy depending upon whether you take mild or hot. that is pretty much it. you can get it only on chicken, no beef nothing(being a muslim country, no pork). the sides were kinda sad and unimaginative. its good the first time around, but second time ? likely not. you can just buy the peri peri sauce by the bottle if you prefer, which they sell there. the grilled chicken (onto which the sauce is slathered) was good, but nothing exceptional. would have tasted better if grilled over wood or coal perhaps to get the smoky flavor. once the place got busy, it was hard to get prompt service. otherwise wait staff was friendly.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I went there with family
The service is ok, good welcome, but the meals are quite simple and not really tasty
I will not come back to Nandos