“Very good” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BiCE

BiCE
Ranked #146 of 9,408 Restaurants in Dubai
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: The Marina
Description: Award winning restaurant, BiCE is one of the finest Italian restaurants in Dubai that offers classic cuisine with modern Italian style. Try our signature dish of ricotta and spinach tortellini with a creamy white truffle sauce alternatively; or the long-standing classic black and white tagliolini served with garlic, olive oil, chili and tiger prawns; for dessert the Tiramisu’ of BiCE Style not to be missed. Every night embrace the elegant decor while listening to the tunes of our live pianist.
Kent united kingdom
“Very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

Beautiful food,great service could not do enough for you
Price was very good too,and very helpful with the wine

Visited July 2013
BiCEManagement, Manager at BiCE, responded to this review, July 25, 2015
Dear Margaret,

We thank you to dine with us and for taking the time to post a review.

It was truly a delight to receive your comments complimenting the high standard of service, wine suggestion and our food quality in BiCE Ristorante.

We look forward to welcome you back to BiCE Ristorante the Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort in the not so distant future

Sincerely yours,

A Presto

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Hanoi, Vietnam
“Good italian food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

The food is great and the location (Hilton JBR) is good. The service is very friendly and it is very busy. The only drawback is that is it very expensive. Probably around £300 for two. So enjoyable but at a price

Visited April 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Nice but not exceptional”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

We had dinner with friends here. The restaurant had been redone since I last visited. It looked great but it was very very dark! Flattering to the more mature skin but more mature eyes could not read the menu! For some reason best known to themselves they were offering a smaller menu during Ramadan. As we were there at 8pm well after dark I didn't think that was necessary. However, our friends who frequent Bice more than we do wanted a particular dish from the usual menu and the chef did make it especially for them- this was excellent service. My husband had veal which he said was very tough. I couldn't see anything on the menu I really wanted to eat so chose spaghetti with seafood. This was Ok but a bit heavy. My starter was octopus carpaccio very nice but not really cold enough. The service was good and they tried very hard and did not do any hovering as in other reviews. It is a totally non smoking restaurant . This is always a popular restaurant but it is not as good as it thinks it is.

• Visited July 2013
Washington, DC
“ehhh, it was okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

We knew what we were getting, a western chain high end restaurant, but have to say, we expected more.
On a long layover returning from a long trekking trip, really just wanted to have a restful and solid meal.
Arrived at the restaurant on a fairly quiet night, tried to go to the bar first for a cocktail, was told we couldn't (we were wearing shorts, our bad, I respect them for upholding a dress code), but they did agree to seat us at a back table in the restaurant. Good so far (and again, no issue here, we were the ones underdressed). Tried to order a drink, but were pressed three times to order our food. We finally relented, it was clear the server was not going to take our drink order if we wouldn't order our food, but I asked twice to please pace things slowly and bring our drinks first. I really did ask this twice and the server seemed to understand. Bam, here's your salad, I'd say it took about two minutes, and no drinks. We waited and about five minutes later our drinks did arrive. But the server hovered over our us, waiting for us to eat the salads. Very uncomfortable.
The salad was disappointing. I specifically mentioned I had a similar sounding salad for lunch and asked if I could get something different (we ordered a three course fixed price Filet Mignon meal), the service assured me it was different. She was wrong, it was exactly what I had a lunch.
At this point we're just trying to salvage a relaxing meal. The steaks were fine, the wine okay, the service continued to disappoint. Just constant rushing and unpleasantness. My daughter finally just left to go back to the room, my son and I tried the dessert and left as well.
Who knows, maybe they wanted us out quickly because we were underdressed (again, I respect that), but then they shouldn't have served us in the first place. We spent over $500 on dinner, we had respectable shirts on and our shorts weren't visible under the tablecloth, our behavior and manners were as to be expected in a fine restaurant.
Truly a disappointing end to a great trip. And I get it, it's a chain restaurant in a hotel, I wasn't expecting anything special. But with prices this high I expect a high level of service and execution, we received neither.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“A solid Italian in dubai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

In the Hilton, a rather unpretentious yet exquisite italian restaurant.
Ideal for friends or with kids, this restaurant serves real Italian food.
Service, as often in Dubai is plenty, and for once, it is efficient.

• Visited November 2012