“Excellent Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Marina
Description: Award winning restaurant, BiCE is one of the finest Italian restaurants in Dubai that offers classic cuisine with modern Italian style. Try our signature dish of ricotta and spinach tortellini with a creamy white truffle sauce or the long-standing classic black and white tagliolini served with garlic, olive oil, chili and tiger prawns; for dessert the tiramisu’ of BiCE style is not to be missed. Every night embrace the elegant decor while listening to the tunes of our live pianist.
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Lovely room and fantastic service went along way in this semi formal Dubai Italian.
Staff very welcoming to our young daughter.
Great menu and wine list.
We ate in no particular order calamari, Milanese, tomahawk steak, duck ravioli, crab cake and caprase all of which highly recommended.
If you have time well worth a visit to this great venue.

1  Thank mronion

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Maybe we were unlucky , but we went to last Friday brunch , the food was very good , however the service was atrocious ,
First we had to wait like 10 minutes just to get bread and butter , while the 3 waiters were doing nothing but walking around , when the meal come we had to call the waiter more the 3 times to get some wine in our glasses , and the final stroke was when my fiancé asked for a glass of wine at 3.50 and was told " the brunch is over" , no more wine. scusi ?????
Please...we are in Bice , and Brunch is advertised 1.00 pm to 4.00 , we were in the smoking area , maybe we were unlucky like I said before, however , small things like this gives bad name and reputation to a very good restaurant , I truly hope the management does something about this. Waiter like tha are no need at all in a place like Bice.

WernerCoetzee, Marketing Executive at Bice Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I am sorry that your experience was not all that it could have been. I would like to apologize on behalf of the team, the delayes you experienced are not typical and I will be sure to raise your experience with our service team so we can prevent this from happening again. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you have any other questions or concerns. (werner.coetzee@hilton.com)

Reviewed April 23, 2013

i knew that Bice was rated the best Italian restaurant in Dubai, but my husband and I were surprised to find it to be really outstanding in any city. Fortunately, we were staying in the Hilton, so it could not have been more convenient, but it is worth going out of the way to eat here. I had a delicious salad and the shrimp and scallops, and they left me speechless. Best of all, the service could not be topped.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We went with the family i.e. 2 young kids. We already knew what we wanted but were very pleasantly surprised by both the kindness and flexibility of the the waiters. They recommended half portfions for the children which proved to be very useful.

Food is good and portion sizes are generous. Prices can be high but then everything is expensive in Dubai . Ambiance is great with piano bar music and the buzz of people around.

Pizza's are good but not quite trattoria quality. The veal chop is outstanding and really worth the visit alone. Desserts are executed perfectly and the fondant and tiramisu get special mention.

Would highly recommend it to people looking for good Italian food and excellent service.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

BICE was recommended to me by a friend who has a business here as being the best Italian in Dubai. I would say it,s the best I've eaten in!
Food superb, some of the best langoustines I had, Mrs P had steak which was melt in mouth.
Views superb, staff attentive all in all although a bit pricey can see why it won BBC Good food award,
A must do if you visit Dubai