“Fantastic food but be careful of the prices!”
Review of BiCE

BiCE
Ranked #206 of 9,624 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Marina
Description: Award winning restaurant, BiCE is one of the finest Italian restaurants in Dubai that offers classic cuisine with modern Italian style. Try our signature dish of ricotta and spinach tortellini with a creamy white truffle sauce alternatively; or the long-standing classic black and white tagliolini served with garlic, olive oil, chili and tiger prawns; for dessert the Tiramisu’ of BiCE Style not to be missed. Every night embrace the elegant decor while listening to the tunes of our live pianist.
Monifieth
“Fantastic food but be careful of the prices!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Best goats cheese salad I have ever eaten as my starter......didn't really want my main after that. However, the pizza that followed was also superb. Staff were attentive without being 'there' all the time. Didn't feel out of place as a lone diner, as the ambience allowed me to sink into the background. Wine, as everywhere in Dubai, was on teh pricey side, but absolutely delicious!

• Visited February 2013

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
“An evening fit for a Princess!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Three girlfriends and myself decided to treat ourselves to a fine dining experience while we were in Dubai for a short girls only break! We relished in the fantastic service, the amazing wine list and superb menu. When our food was presented to us we savoured every mouthful. I could still taste the Truffle Ravioli for hours afterwards. The desserts were also beautifully presented! The slighlty more premium prices that you pay there are really worth the treat!

• Visited March 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere, stunning service, tad expensive”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We visited Bice within the Hilton hotel in February 2013 for a special birthday evening meal for my fiancé, don't confuse this with Bice Mare restaurant that is near to the Burj Khalifa!
The reservation was booked in advance from the UK although the process was too difficult as Bice doesn't have a online reservation website page or an email address so I had to contact the Hilton hotel directly via email and make my request that way. However, they did not reply to confirm they had either received my email or confirm my table booking so I had to ring the restaurant directly the week before costing me a lot of money for an international call. This is something they need to remedy quickly as its not very professional.
We arrived at 7.30pm and there were only two diners there but by 8pm there wasn't an empty table so book in advance! The staff were very attentive without being pushy, the decor very romantic if a little dark but that in turn allowed you to see the stunning lighting from the Hilton swimming pool outside. For our mains we had veal and steak, both of which were generously portioned and very well cooked. The bill came to 950AED which included two starters, two mains, two bottles of beer and two glasses of wine so in UK money it was roughly £170 which is quite expensive but for a one off meal or a special occasion it was very good.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank STEVE W
WernerCoetzee, Marketing Executive at BiCE, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Thank you for choosing to celebrate at BiCE and leaving a review regarding your experience. We really appreciate it and are happy to hear that you describe BiCE as a place with "Great atmosphere" and "stunning service". We would however like to apologize for the trouble regarding your booking experience, BiCE can be reached at bicerest.jumeirah@hilton.com or you can book your table directly via facebook.com/hiltondubai
Farnham, United Kingdom
“WoW!!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

My wife and I dined at BiCE to celebrate my 65th birthday on March 4 2013 and wow! Didn't know what to expect as the restaurant was buried within the Dubai Hilton resort. Food, service, atmosphere and ambience (piano provided a perfect back drop to the dining experience) absolutely first class! One of the best dining experiences we have ever had and the Italian cuisine was exceptional and excellent. And all the staff did that little bit extra to make my birthday celebration that little bit special.

If you are ever in Dubai and want an exceptional dining experience with first class Italian cuisine go and eat at BiCE - you would be a fool not to!!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Mike R
WernerCoetzee, Marketing Executive at BiCE, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
We at BiCE just want to say thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your experience with us. It is comments like this that make us thankful that we have the chance to make such an impact on our guests having an evening out. We hope to welcome you and your wife back again soon. Thank you once more!
Hitchin, United Kingdom
“Best meal we had in Dubai”
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

We were staying in the Hilton and had checked out the reviews before booking Bice. This was definitely the best meal we had during our weeks holiday. The steak was the best we had tasted anywhere and was so tender, and the deserts were delicious. The service was excellent and the piano entertainment was very good. We used an Entertainer voucher to get one main course free, which I really recommend. Would definitely recommend Bice and will return on our next visit.