All reviews sharaf dg metro mr roshan amazing apartment serviced apartment bed room apartment long term stay the bell boy cleaning staff family stay home away from home every request coffee machine management team second home duty manager awesome stay perfect location
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I would highly recommend adagio for the best hospitality, staff are so friendly and helpful, attentive to every request made, special shout out to Duty Manager Mr Albert Mihi for being so Profesional for his work and friendly also front desk staff Ms Joevy, Mr Roshan, Ms Uguyen. accommodation is squeaky clean, magnificent view from the room and quite environment, location is strategic, it is just 5min walk from sharaf DG metro station, breakfast menu very diverse, have restaurant and convenient store nearby like 3min away by walking. 24 hours Guarded security apartment. Looking
forward to stay there again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
4  Thank Grace L
Cyrine E, Manager at Aparthotel Adagio Premium Dubai Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Grace,

Thank you for your recent stay at Adagio Premium Dubai Al Barsha and for taking the time to share your review.

It is always a pleasure to receive your positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

One of the best apartment hotel in Dubai. If you travel as a family this is please to be. It’s very close to public transportation as well. Rooms are very luxurious and well equipped. Very friendly staff as well.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Foodzeee

Dear guest,

It is always a pleasure to receive your positive feedback. am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

I hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

Great 4 bed apartment for our family stay (6 people) with the family New Year 2020
Spacious , clean with all round fabulous views from Atlantis to The Burj Khalifa.
Utilised the room service menu which was great food .
Walking distance to the Mall of the Emirates and the Metro.
Check in was quick and extremely efficient with lots of information .
Highly recommend this for a holiday or overnight stays.

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank PalmCove303

Dear Dacky,
Thank you for choosing to stay at Adagio Premium Dubai Al Barsha and for sharing your review. We are glad to hear we met your expectations and we look forward to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed January 10, 2020

Been staying at the Adagio/Novotel for two years plus now, and love the place. What makes the difference is the people, however. Would like to point out Nirmala (again) as well as Subass. Both always go above and beyond to make my stay more pleasant. So, too, does Jovey and all the rest.

Recommended both as a hotel and as an apartment for long-term stays. Close to Mall of the Emirates, 500 meters from the Metro station, and loads of restaurants and supermarkets close by.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank Shanghai_Traveller1
Cyrine E, Manager at Aparthotel Adagio Premium Dubai Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing Adagio Premium Dubai Al Barsha as your home here in Dubai.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we wish you a pleasant stay.

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

Thank you Albert for your service during we visit to your place, good hotel and staff are very helpful. I will shear my feedback to my friends to choose stay in adagio AL barsha. Thank you also to other staff, Roshan, Naz, Jovey, Rasikha, Ugyen, Joyce, sameh front office manager. I'm glad to know all of you. I will again to visit you places again. Thank you to Mr. Albert for your great assistance to us.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank 543malikaa
Cyrine E, Manager at Aparthotel Adagio Premium Dubai Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Dear Malika,

I am glad to hear we met your expectations and it is a pleasure having you as our valued guest. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.