Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Dubai Shopping

Great customer service and excellent prices. Salesmen were Prasad & Bineesh. I'd work with them... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Charlene K
Highly recommended

Staff are friendly, helpful and patient. Amazing prices. After 1 year they still remembered me. I... read more

Reviewed June 30, 2019

from $42.00
from $86.40
from $5.00
More Info
All reviews beautiful pieces gold and diamond park diamonds exclusive shop purchase
Selected filters
Reviewed January 29, 2019 via mobile

We visited the gold souk in the hope that we would find our wedding rings and although we looked at other shops we could not fault the team at Rejee’s and ended up buying two beautiful wedding rings which we are over the moon with. They were very helpful and accommodating and even cleaned my engagement ring free of charge. Thankyou for making our experience a memorable one. We look forwards to wearing the rings on our fingers every day for the rest of our lives! I would highly recommend Rejee jewellery, no need to look anywhere else!

Reviewed January 21, 2019

I Purchased Jewelry from this store and was amazed by the kind of service and price offers. Special thanks to Presal, Binish & Racheal. You guys were awesome. Would definitely visit to buy more on my next visit to the UAE.

Reviewed January 21, 2019 via mobile

Excellent service and beautiful jewelry! I had my parents and cousins mother visiting us here in Dubai and they liked the staff and the service (and of course the jewelry) so much that we went there four times within two weeks. Highly recommendable!

Reviewed January 21, 2019 via mobile

After shopping around the Gold and Diamond Park I was welcomed into Rejee Jewellery. For what I was looking for they could offer me the best price and went above and beyond to stick to the budget and get me the best ring for the best price. They were welcoming from the off and I trusted and respected them completely. The ring that I ordered to be made was perfect when I picked it up only a few days later. I have just ordered another wedding ring from Rejee since and again the sales assistants worked so hard to get the exact size and style I wanted, always being honest and offering the best customer service. Again they gave me a fantastic deal and said that I wouldn’t have to pay anything until they were certain I was happy with the ring (as we were ordering it a slightly different width and diamond size to the ones in store). The team were fantastic and I felt comfortable they had given me a great deal, so friendly and helpful. I will always be going back to Rejee for jewellery now and recommending to friends.

Reviewed November 26, 2018

We purchased an item of jewelry from the store. The sales staff were excellent and did not pressure us into buying and had clear answers to all our questions
Not only were they excellent when it came to product knowledge, but they also adjusted various pieces of our personal jewelry to ensure correct fitting.
Overall a pleasurable experience.
The next time we are in Dubai looking for diamonds we will shop at Rejee Jewellery

Date of experience: November 2018