“I smashed it”
Review of Spice Island

Spice Island
Ranked #129 of 9,701 Restaurants in Dubai
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: As Dubai's relaxed and legendary all you can eat taste adventure, Spice Island is a must do dining experience. Discover over 200 dishes created at interactive live cooking corners that follow the spice trail across Asia and the rest of the world. Though Friday brunch is a particular favorite, our all you can eat lunch and dinner buffet is available every day. The welcoming ambiance and semi private dining areas make this renowned foodie destination ideal for celebrations and group bookings.
Reviewed January 17, 2014

You can't go wrong here. All you can eat and drink. Was here for well over 4 hrs with good service and food. I have been here a few times before and the food has been better, but it was still good today. There are so many international dishes to choose from you just can't go wrong. The deserts are immense and well worth a mention. Prices when I visited. 199 aed for soft drinks, 259 aed for house drinks and 329 aed for premium drinks.

1  Thank Terry S
There are newer reviews for Spice Island

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I recently stayed in the Crowne Plaza Diera in Dubai as a stopover and it was perfect.

On my final night I decided to treat myself to the buffet at the local restaurant Spice Island.

There really wasn't much choice as there is nothing nearby but it really is a little gem.

The service was first class, silver service standard and the ambience was well suited for a buffet, spacious not too brightly lit and we'll decorated.

Most importantly tho the food was incredible! From the sashimi to the curries and dessert bar this buffet had it all. Special mention goes to the stir fry which was done fresh and made to order. It was even brought to my table. I personally chose no alcohol on the buffet as they have soft drink, coffee, juice and alcohol as an a la carte option...

If stopping over in Dubai I would recommend this hotel! If your staying nearby this restaurant will not disappoint!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

The food is great with many variety of cuisines - we enjoyed the mongolian, chinese and japanese menu ... Service is also very good.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Have been visiting this restaurant since I came to Dubai 7 years ago. Always been one of my favorite due to it's selection of food and quality. Perfect spot for celebrations with multy-national guests. Everyone can find something for his/her liking on the menu. Pleanty of beverage chioses as well. Favorite is the live cooking station with the chef, working there for the longest time. Great service. Thank you!

1  Thank GergelyPeto
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I'm in the military and go to Dubai every few years. Every time I go i make it a point to visit here. The food and service are wonderful. Now to mention the special for all you can eat and all you can drink. I would recommend this place to anyone.