“Excellent for Breakfast and Afternoon Tea”
Review of More Cafe

More Cafe
Ranked #855 of 10,062 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Inspired by the great cafes of Europe, More cafe was established in Dubai in 2002 to provide residents with the best of European hospitality in an aesthetically balanced and relaxing environment. Our large menu is a reflection of the diversity of our staff and clientele, featuring dishes from around the world. The trendy interiors reflect a confluence of the industrial style with our signature colour purple, which is complemented by the works of local artists displayed on the restaurant walls. Our core values of honesty, integrity and hard work are a result of the ideals set by our founders who continue to maintain the company as a family run establishment. What sets us apart is our commitment to the people we serve, which extends beyond the sustainable food trends we support and includes socially responsible initiatives that contribute to the growth of the community.
Reviewed February 8, 2013

The rustic furniture and warm colors of More Café provides it with a distinguished ambiance. The place is busy all around the day, but you can see it is very famous among mothers whom have an early breakfast and corporate business meetings. They have an option of long tables that can seat around 24 pax estimatingly this is very famous among corporate. When you enter to the restaurant you shall be greeted with smiling hosts and servers, a free cold glass of water with mint and lemon will be served, very refreshing. The breakfast options are healthy and price is very reasonable, portions are big. If you order any breakfast it shall be served with your choice of fresh orange juice, coffee or tea and brown bread. Waiters always visit the table checking if the guests need anything. Me and my friends also love to visit the place for tea time they have old fashioned options of cookies and cakes freshly baked on the spot, if you visit Mall of the Emirates in the afternoon the place will be filled with the fresh home baked smell coming from More Café….my heart takes me there. I visit More Café occasionally in all their branches.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I have eaten at one of the other More Cafe's in Dubai which wa very good, but this one did not even come close to the other one! I was greeted and seated promptly, and then the waiter came and took my menu and never took my order. It was 15 minutes before someone walked by and I asked to have my order taken! Strange! Then when I did get the food, the only thing that was good was the Banana Smoothie! I orded Butter Chicken which was dry and chewy! I left most of the chicken and just ate the rice and the sauce/cashews. Really not a good meal. I ordered the dessert...Chocolate Mousse...was the worst I have ever tasted! Was bitter/sour...not good at all! Certainly would not go there again! Sad, because the other one was very good. Guess they are the same name, but do not cook the same way and the service sure was not good either!

1  Thank Nancy H
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Went to More cafe at Emirates Mall for lunch. The place is conveniently located near one of the mall gates and the decor is interestingly odd.
The menu impressed me with its variety. Tried their "build it yourself" burger as its reputation was quite good. The burger was OK but their selection of gourmet toppings, particularly the dijon mustard, clashes with the classic burger taste in a bad way.

I would would only eat at More Cafe again if I couldn't find an alternative.

1  Thank Maher A
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

We had a party of 4.5 was very well maintained from a service standpoint. Food was very good. Only issue we had was the server talked is into getting 2 soups when 1 would have been plenty for 4 people, it served around 5 bowls full but all in all a very good dinner.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Nice simple food with something for everyone. There are various outlets but my favourite is at the gold and diamond park.