6,029 results
All reviews mr victor security team the mexican restaurant dubai creek healthcare city rooftop bar special thanks beautiful hotel hotel lobby three nights housekeeping staff wonderful stay metro station business trip spacious rooms enjoyed my stay the club lounge
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I found this hotel from a recommendation of a friend and believe me It was worth it. Spacious room friendly staff especially concierge team John and ken great staff you got .resturant staff were nice to especially sufra breakfast .we will definitely come again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DXBHC, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Jackyj1988,

Thank you for taking out time to share your review about Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights!

I feel truly delighted to read your comment and know that all the facilities, the unique location and decor along with our services made your stay special. I appreciate you recognizing John and Ken for their personalized approach,
we all look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at the Hyatt Regegency dubai creek heights with my friend. I enjoyed the excellent service especially one John of concierge, excellent customer service. Good job. I will be back soon to enjoy the fun in this place.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
DXBHC, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Dennis g,

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights!

We are delighted to note that you had a great time during your recent stay at our hotel. The entire team is thrilled to read your motivating feedback. At Hyatt, we strive to provide authentic hospitality to all our guests for creating long-lasting memories. We are thankful for your appreciation and sincerely look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Over all I had very best time at Hyatt creek. Thanks to bijay who helped me lot. Food was very tasty and pool was very nice. Lobby music was good. Very warm welcom3 and comfortable stay during my visit.

Dear Taichinss,

Thank you for your five star rating and for taking the time to post your review.

Your compliments have been shared with our team members; its positive comments like yours that keep us motivated to continuously strive to do better. We are committed to providing the highest level of service to all our guests and it has been our pleasure to serve you.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights!

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was my family holidays trip to Dubai and stayed in Hyatt creek very nice place and good food .. thank you Dhiraj for making our stay nice and Dadi who helped me with luggage and Vijay also .. thank you

Dear Sajjad7,

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are elated to learn that you enjoyed your stay as its our constant endeavor, the associates are delighted to note your compliments for them, especially Vijay. It is rewarding for the team when our guests have a memorable visit and we look forward to welcoming you to our hotel again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First time visited Hyatt this is the best property I enjoyed my stay here it was amazing because of Dhiraj, dadiand vijay is the best person here ... nice food good cleaning and place also thank you so much

Dear Slam128,