Review Highlights

Reviewed March 7, 2017
Katyoflondon
London, United Kingdom
Drinks

Charged 100 for entrance. Security is rude and insists on stamping my hand. Other than that... read more

Reviewed March 3, 2017
raddioz
Jebel Ali, United Arab Emirates
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Dubai
from $57.53
from $40.14
from $55.00
from $69.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

Well where do I start .... I went there with my friends the place was empty I ask myself what is going in here , the music horrible I’m sorry but it wasn’t good tracks for nightclub , than you have this ladies dancing that basically they just move they arms and legs I can dance better was horrible to watch but maybe it keep the single guys entertained I don’t know ..... I went 3 times before in 2017 and was awesome the music , nice people and nice athmosphere definitely this time put me and my friends off this place .... changes needs to happen ASAP is too many good clubs now ...

Date of experience: April 2018
5  Thank alexandrat882
Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

Thursday night in Dubai is a big thing, Xl on Thursday is very good , arrived early there around midnight, was pretty empty , people kept on coming until after 1. The vibe was nice. People were having fun, the DJ knew how to play the crowed. Played all types of music. It’s a place to go with a group of friends and have fun. You don’t have to dress up for a fashion competition, everyone looks good and not overdressed. Definitely a Thursday night spot that should be done more often.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

Charged 175 aed for unlimited drinks for gens. The constistance of alcohol in a drink is 2%, the rest is ice and barely soft drink. The wine for ladies is too warm. The music is messed up. Dj plays house music for a minute, then it goes to soul afterwards, next thing u hear is alternative. Doesn't make any sense. The club has a min of 60 pax/day.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank Aigerim K
Reviewed August 23, 2017

XL charged me AED 100,- for the entrance of the club. When I checked my creditcard payments they took AED 150,- and now XL refuses to give me my money back. They are money thiefs! Watch out when you pay with a creditcard.

Date of experience: August 2017
4  Thank Carolien Z
Reviewed March 7, 2017

There is no vibes in the place. Music was not that good so it was quite boring. You can't dance because the music is not that great but you can't even talk because it is too loud.

Date of experience: March 2017