Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City
jaresorts.com
$902
$735
Jumeirah.com
Hilton Dubai Creek(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$136
$122
Travelocity
$479
$382
Agoda.com
  • Pool
JA Ocean View Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$184
The H Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$184
$174
Travelocity
$787
$357
  • Pool
Roda Al Murooj(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$190
$831
$762
Hotels.com
$65
$54
Agoda.com
1,695 results
All reviewsbelgian barzaytoun restaurantbelgium beershopping mallclose to the airportgreat hotelcreek viewpool areaminutes from the airportburj khalifaa short taxi ridenon smokingsister hotelpool stafftaxis are cheapbusiness triprooms are spacious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stay here alot and have just finished a 4 day stint - the rooms are well appointed -good office chair, working desk, good access to many plugpoints; good lighting; great beds; I travel alot and to have this is luxury! It means I work many hours late into the night. The Belgian Cafe is a real chamer and good way to unwind. It is a gem of a hotel. Staff are well trained and the girls at the front office especially are outstanding -what ever needs to be done gets done.

Room Tip: Arrive early and be nice
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
IHGDFC_45777, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Dear “David B”,

I am delighted to learn that you were impressed with the hotel during your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City and would like to thank you for taking the time to write about your experience here on TripAdvisor.

I was particularly happy to know that you were impressed with the layout of the room and its amenities and was pleased that you find the Belgian Beer Cafe to be relaxing and great place to unwind. Your kind comments will surely be shared with the rest of the team and appreciated. I do hope to welcome you on your next visit to the hotel.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We stayed one night in the hotel becasue we were going to the Dubai Jazz Festival. The concert venue is close by and a very convenient shuttle bus runs every 5 mins. We decided to walk back as the hotel is so close and the weather was cool. The hotel itself is excellent with all the necessary facilites you would expect. The bedrooms are bright and luxurious with comfortable beds. The hotel is linked to the Intercontinental hotel next door and also to the shopping mall which has a huge choice of shops and restaurants. Its a good choice for a nice weekend even if there is no festival.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the creek. Views spectacular.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear “rrussell99”,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City and for taking the time to share your experience here on TripAdvisor.

I was pleased to know that you enjoyed the Dubai Jazz Festival this year and you found the hotel convenient and well appointed for those attending concerts at the Festival Park. I am delighted that the facilities and service offered together made for an enjoyable stay.

Thank you for recommending us once again. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel, hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I stayed here during a brief stopover in Dubai. From the moment I arrived at the check-in desk, I was impressed. The staff were friendly, courteous and eager to make my stay a pleasant one. I was immediately identified as a member of Priority Club programme and offered a complimentary upgrade and voucher for a coffee\drink at the bar.

The 16th floor room was bright and clean, with a great view over the waterside with downtown Dubai as a backdrop.

I took a stroll around the pool and terrace area before heading into the city, and it was all immaculate and filled with relaxing guests.

And to top it all, at around 10pm I had front row seats for a fireworks show with some of the explosions happening at eye-level from my window.

My only complaint is not being able to stay longer.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear “TonyODonnell”,

It was very pleasing to know that you had an “excellent” stay at the Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City. Thank you for taking the time to recommend us on TripAdvisor.

I was happy to know that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay, from the "friendly and courteous" staff at the reception to your "bright and clean" room on the 16th floor. I was also pleased to know that you found the leisure deck relaxing and rejuvenating and had the opportunity to enjoy the fireworks display.

Our guests complete satisfaction is our main goal at Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City and I'm happy that this was achieved during your stay with us. I look forward to welcoming you once again, hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We stayed at this hotel with our 2 children in October/November 2013 as we found it quite hard to find hotels that accepted 2 children in a family room in Dubai.
We were a bit disappointed on arrival to this hotel as our room was not ready, we saw so many other guests arrive and be shown to rooms while we waited in the lobby, eventually we were offered some free drinks and it was suggested that we use the swimming pool while waiting. It was over an Eid weekend so can understand that they were busy but it could have been dealt with better.
However... The room was lovely, the pool area was really great - the kids loved it and the proximity (attached) to the mall (with all all well-known food outlets) was great.
We had another day booked at the hotel and the staff did their utmost to make up for the previous disaster on arrival - we were upgraded to a beautiful suite - just wish had longer there!
The views from either room were not brilliant - a road bridge and the pool area, but not too bad and probably to be expected of a city hotel!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank T-_-Voyager-_-T

Dear “thay”,

It was quite pleasing to know that you had an enjoyable stay at Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City on your recent trip to Dubai. Thank you so much for once again sharing your experience here on TripAdvisor.

It was disappointing to read about the experience you faced on your arrival, but I'm pleased to know this was resolved and that you were pleased with the room and the upgrade. Your feedback has however been taken into consideration and we will strive to improve our services during peak periods, such as festivals and events, when the hotel tends to be very busy.

I sincerely hope to have the pleasure of inviting you once again to our hotel so that we can provide you with a true Crowne Plaza experience.

Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Located 5 min away from airport and on creek side . hotel had relaxing pools and comfortable rooms. Staff are friendly and food is very good. Good thing also it is connected via inter hotel to festival mall

• Stayed: February 2013

Dear “Tarazikhaled”,

It was very pleasing to know that you had an enjoyable stay at the Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City and I’d like to thank you for taking the time to recommend us on TripAdvisor.

It was a pleasure to read your review and to know that in such few words your explanation made it clear to see how much you enjoyed our hotel and appreciated the "relaxing pools", "comfortable rooms" and "friendly staff". I really hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.