Roda Amwaj Suites
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$174
$149
$173
Raffles.com
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$200
$150
The H Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$110
$103
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$149
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

$290
$294
$1,361
$1,198
Jumeirah.com
All reviewssea viewgreat locationtram stationplaza levelhuge apartmentjbr walkthree bedroomserviced apartmentself cateringrestaurants and shopswashing machinefull kitchenjumeirah beach residencesmall supermarketbeach towelssuper marketpublic beach
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent experience to enjoy excellent location and specious apartment. I can say that its a good value of money since got the apartment at cheap price may be due to the summer and Ramazan month.
Beds are comfortable. faced a bit problem with low pressure of water at showers but on other hand excellent wifii, parking, and services gave good value.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
marketing256, Director of Rooms at Roda Amwaj Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your nice review. I trust that you had a pleasant stay with us and I hope our facilities and services meet you requirements.

We look forward to welcoming you back once again on your next visit in Dubai.

Best regards

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Had a wonderful time with my family staying at Roda Amwaj Suites. We had a lovely apartment with amazing views looking onto The Walk & The Beach. Our apartment was 3 bedroom spacious & had plenty room for my 2 1/2 year old grandson to run around freely. We would definitely stay there again

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
marketing256, Director of Rooms at Roda Amwaj Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you once again for taking the time to write and considering Roda Amwaj Suites as best place in Dubai. We look forward to welcoming you back once again on your next visit in Dubai.

Best regards

Reviewed May 14, 2018

Perfect for family. You need only five minutes to the beach. So it is perfectly located. The appartment is huge. I would recommend it to all people who want to have a very good vacation. It worths 85!

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
marketing256, Director of Rooms at Roda Amwaj Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your very positive review of your recent stay with us at Roda Amwaj Suites. I am happy to read about your experience with our hotel facilities and services and glad that you especially found our colleagues so attentive and helpful.

Here in Roda Amwaj Suites, we strive to make sure that every guest leave the Hotel with good memories to take home and to make them coming back and staying with us again. Please be assured that your kind comments will be shared with them and to the entire team.

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 14, 2018

Except for the Checking in delay, the stay, the view of the sea, behaviour of the employees, and the location of the property, would love to give 5 stars to everything. JBR is the best location in Dubai and Roda Amwaj is one of the best there in affordable prices you can get.
Definitely Recommended 2 bedroom apartment(Sea Facing) for group of friends.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Please be assured that your kind comments will be shared with them and to the entire team. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences and recommending us on TripAdvisor and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 13, 2018

When I went to the reception for the check-in process, there was 2 staffs in the reception 1 female and 1 male (both I forgot to take there names). I followed on the cue of the female receptionist, wherein she was entertaining 1 client. When it was my turn, I stepped forward then surprisingly, she called the client at my right side (where in that client is in the cue of male receptionist). Then, I went to the male receptionist because he became free, immediately he said

Dear Ms. Ellain,

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your time and sharing your feedback, following your recent stay here at the Roda Amwaj Suites.

I regret to hear that we didn't met your expectation. We appreciate your comments and please rest assured that I already spoke with the my team for an immediate follow up and action.
It is our aim to consistently provide superior services and facilities at our hotel, therefore it is always important for us to receive constructive criticism as this feedback assists us to guide our team in the right directions and meet & exceed all our guest's expectations.
The feedback we receive from valued guests like you, enables us to target problem areas and to take the necessary actions in order to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future.
We appreciate the open feedback and welcome any opportunity to improve. Thank you once again for your time. On behalf of my team, I look forward to welcoming you once more to the Roda Amwaj Suites in the near future.

Kind regards