Ways to Experience Elite Pearl Charter
from $260.00
More Info
from $360.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

We tried this company one time using the 36 ft yacht , the decoration was very nice , also the staff very helpful and they are consider the safety as first stage , very nice trip , advice any one to try it ❤️

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed September 19, 2018

We are a group which is regular going for fishing trips, hence, we know quite well what to expect.
Elite Pearl Charter was our worst experience. We booked the trip for 5 am on a Firday morning and re-confirmed the evening before our trip the location and timing. When we arrived at the Marina, the mobile of the captain did not respond and no one was waiting for us. After around one our trying to get in touch with anyone from the company the Marina security helped us to get in touch with the owner or a senior who arranged for another captain.
Unfortunately, even they prepared the wrong boat, so we had to change all the equipment to another boat. It was short before 7 am and two hours late when we took off.
There are several spots at Dubai sea where at any time of the year you can get plenty of fish. Only couple of days earlier we went for a trip which was very successful.

Unfortunately, the captains seemed not to have any idea about fishery in Dubai. He strayed around from spot to spot, without getting any good location and after half of the time we decided to return and got back to the Marina one hour earlier.
The company decided not to apologize or refund any of what happened.

Never to recommend this company.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed April 7, 2018

Hired a boat for 1.5 hrs to go round the Dubai Marina and the Palm for 5 people and a 2 year old. As soon as we left the Marina, the waves we quite big and we had to speed up to hit the waves properly. Before we left, we were advised that it was okay to bring a 2 year old on board, however, this was completely unacceptable given the waves and speed we had to travel at. We quickly said, we wanted to go back but driver didn't turn around until we got to the Palm. We complained when we got back to the Marina, and the sales lady said, it's all fine, and it's all safe to even bring newborns. I think different nationalities have different ideas of what is safe, but it was definitely not a pleasant nor safe experience for my 2 year old.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

I can’t say enough about how great this company is.
I booked a yacht for my partners 40th Birthday Celebrations and it was fantastic!
The head office team were very helpful, Lynne organised my trip, going out of her way to meet with me to make sure everything I wanted was provided.

I met with the captain, Amro, who explained to me where we would go, depending on conditions ( I booked a night tour ) he would do his best to fit as much in as possible. Which he did.

We had had a freshly cooked bbq, drinks, music, the whole yacht was beautifully decorated with balloons and party bits, and They made a big chocolate birthday cake, which was delicious. We actually couldn’t finish all the food and cake so wrapped it up and bought it home.

The yacht stopped at Atlantis for photos and we got a great view of Dubai at night.

Then Amro turned off the engine and we just floated, eating and drinking watching Dubai from a far.. it was the best experience. My partner and I loved it.

I would highly recommend this company, for the best price and best service.

Thank you to everyone at Elite Pearl Charter for making it a special night!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 17, 2018

It couldn't have been better!

The crew were extremely professional, as well as top notch for friendly, knowledgeable, attentive and accommodating. We never lacked for anything, nor attention.
I would highly recommend to book your trip with this charter company.

Date of experience: March 2018