InterContinental Dubai Festival City
JA Ocean View Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$219
$186
jaresorts.com
$844
Hotels.com
Excellent 5/5
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$416
$340
Jumeirah.com
$81
$542
$406
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$342
$218
$81
$74
Trip.com
Very Good 4/5
Roda Al Murooj(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$184
Travelocity
  • Pool
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$315
$231
Excellent 5/5
$1,899
$1,252
Agoda.com
1,988 results
All reviewsanise restaurantthe club loungeambassador memberclose to the airportshopping mallwet roomcreek viewminutes from the airportbedroom suiteexcellent hotelbusiness tripburj khalifarooms are spaciousbreakfast buffet ismain restaurantafternoon teaihg
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

I stay in this hotel for two night it was my first time to stay after my friend recommendation, I can say that I am not regret to spend this two night in this nice hotel, I fully recommend any one would like to spend some time near the beach and mull where you can find whet you want.

• Stayed: January 2013
IHGDFC_45777, General Manager at InterContinental Dubai Festival City, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear “WBaghdadi”,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share the experience of your recent stay at InterContinental Dubai Festival City.

I'm extremely delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your two-night stay at our hotel and that our facilities and service met your expectations. Hopefully you had a chance to explore all the exciting restaurants and attractions around the hotel, including the many restaurants and outlets that line the shopping mall next door. Your comments will surely be shared with the team and appreciated.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

This hotel is one of the finest hotels in Dubai. It is in the festival city, on the khore of Dubai, next to so many resturants on the khore olso, next to a mall with everything you are looking for (Supermarket, Fast food, Move theater). Service in the hotel is fairly good, Clean and spacius room, and a very nice breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

Dear “Zaki A”,

I really enjoyed reading your review and to see that in such few words your explanation made it clear about how much you enjoyed our hotel. I was very glad to note your appreciation of the "clean and spacious" room and the neighbouring shopping mall. Hopefully, we will once again have the opportunity of welcoming you to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

After two nights at Atlantis, three nights at Al Qasr we spent our last two nights here. We had an amazing 2 BR suite for the 5 of us that was huge with stunning views out every window! It was really nice to finally not have to pay for two sep hotel rooms. I found the price a great value compared to our other stays in Dubai, despite enjoying each of those too. It was really nice to be connected to a mall. ( I liked Festival City Mall. I loved Mall of Emirates and found Dubai Mall too crazy with too many people - but was there on a Fri nt.) . The Guest Services Manager, Ossama Nabil, took personal care of us and did a great job to ensure our stay was great! This was a great location to do our desert safari from and not far from the airport either though one would never call this an airport hotel. It is at the end of the creek at the Festival City marina; all very, very pretty! Very lovely to see the lighted streets, fountain show, buildings, marina, landscape. The views provided a nice juxtapostion in each direction. I would not hesitate to stay here again. I found great rates through booking.com The pool was actually really nice; it was too cold to use that day weather wise but I was pleasantly surprised by the pool area.

Room Tip: We loved our 2 BR corner suite on 28th! 3 bathrooms; office area; living room; spacious rooms; neat bathrooms. Nespresso machine always a nice bonus!! Wireless was included.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
IHGDFC_45777, General Manager at InterContinental Dubai Festival City, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Dear “Lisa_usaexpat”,

I am glad that you enjoyed your two-night stay at our hotel and found it to be a great experience. I am also grateful to receive such positive feedback on the personal service offered by Ossama Nabil and will be sure to share your comments with him.

Thank you once again and I certainly hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

As a first time traveler to the Middle East, I can say I had an absolutely extraordinary and very positive experience and it really all started with my stay at the Intercontinental Dubai Festival City.

Upon arrival by taxi from the airport (only 5 minutes), we were greeted like royalty. Check-in was smooth as we took in the grand entryway. Breathtaking flower arrangements in the foyer were changed out at least every other day we were there, if not daily.

The rooms were beyond my expectations. A work area, super comfortable bed with individual lamps attached to the headboard facing a flat panel TV, and then a sitting area against the window. The bathroom area has a huge standing shower, with a separate bathtub tucked against the window, a vanity area and separate toilet. There are, if I recall correctly, I total of 3 closet spaces in the room. The entry to the room itself has a small area with a mirror and a lamp. It was truly miles away from any other hotel room I've ever stayed in. It felt more like a suite.

The bar area downstairs overlooks the water, and with the warm desert weather, nighttime is the perfect place to hang out here for cocktails, appetizers and listen to a band or live piano player. The upstairs bar has views of the city and has a very exclusive and VIP feel to it.

Daily breakfast at the buffet downstairs is out of sight - the service, again here, is unmatched. They bring custom blended smoothies and omelettes to your table, and you just feel at any given moment, like a VIP guest.

I took a red bus tour of Dubai that I would highly recommend. The hotel is also attached to one of the sprawling malls that the city boasts. On the other side, you can exit to the harbor and catch live music on the water, a boat dinner experience, a bazaar, and a ton of dining options including Thai and Indian. What a unique and totally awesome experience.

You can take a taxi (or the red bus tour) to the other sites in the city like the Burj Al-Arab and the Burj Khalifa, the dancing fountains, the various souks and the old markets. There is a lot to see and do in Dubai and the location of the InterContinental does not in anyway prevent you from experiencing the city in its entirety.

I would absolutely stay here again if I were to be so lucky. I enjoyed the infinity pool and service at the pool area, and also the gym. I would love to try the spa next time and the steakhouse or the French restaurant on-site. The concierge staff is absolutely incredible and our stay would not have been so wonderful without their friendly faces each day, the help they provided, and the interaction that they had with us. Stellar service. Highly recommended.

Catering and events was out of this world as well. A staff of at least 5 were manning our buffet style conference breaks offering beverages, cleaning up the area, clearing dishes, etc.

To clarify, I was here on business for the week, but extended the trip so that my boyfriend and I could take in the city in a more leisurely fashion. So my classification covers both business and couples.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank almaden32
IHGDFC_45777, General Manager at InterContinental Dubai Festival City, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Dear “almaden32”,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed and complimentary review of your recent stay at InterContinental Dubai Festival City.

It is indeed very rewarding to learn that you enjoyed so many aspects of the hotel and found the service, rooms and facilities to be "unmatched and extraordinary". Your kind comments will surely be shared with the team and appreciated, as they will find it very inspiring and encouraging.

We always strive to ensure complete guest satisfaction at InterContinental Dubai Festival City, and it is rewarding to learn it has been achieved on this occasion. We definitely look forward to the opportunity of once again welcoming you to the hotel.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I stayed in the hotel for a week . I was managing a 3day company event for a huge number of delegates. We had a great experience starting from the friendly and efficient staff to the lovely food/restaurants and srounding attraction mainly the Marina side and the huge mall. Room view on creek was a plus with landscape of Dubai except if your room overlooks the helicopter landing place which can be noisy. The breakfast restaurant was great and huge with different sections of freshly made items. Business and conference area is separate with a dedicated reception area and connected to crown plaza from the inside. The team assisted us a lot in all what we have required and was part of the event success. During pre-event days we tried the steakhouse and was perfect experience. Arsbic coffee was served while you check in in Reception and greeted by the third tallest man in the world. It was a great place for the event and the stay.., it didn't disappoint my intercontinental previous experience but added a plus to it.

• Stayed: November 2012

Dear “Khawla A,

I was happy to know you had an enjoyable stay and your event was a success. The team and I are delighted to receive such feedback as it is very inspiring for us. We hope you will return soon and look forward to welcoming you in the near future.