Lowest prices for your stay
$61
FourPoints.com$61
Hotels.com$61
travelup.com$138
2,906 results
All reviews purani dilli downtown dubai rooftop pool excellent service rooms are spacious house keeping special mention metro station free shuttle special thanks restaurant staff excellent hotel housekeeping staff buffet breakfast burj khalifa pooja shiva
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed August 22, 2019 via mobile

The Hotel is nice. Rooms are good. Pool is cozy and on roof top with all facilities including spa. The morning breakfast is yummy and full of variety and is a must take. The staff is very friendly. Location is good too.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank babarsimran
FourPointsCX, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

Dear babarsimran,

Thank you for sharing your review with us, it gives us immense pleasure to read that we were able to exceed your expectations and made your stay comfortable.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed August 21, 2019

I stay in four points like one month I really enjoyed a lot in yesterday’s pub and restaurant there very nice staff like gopi and sheralen and rayan they given very good service and they are very polite I will back again thanks for given good care about me thanks for every one..........and they served very tasty food thanks Babu chef.....

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank John G
FourPointsCX, Complex Marketing Executive at Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

Dear John G,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to providing us with your valuable feedback, we are pleased to learn that your experience with us was delightful.

We strive always to deliver our guests the highest levels of hospitality and it is very satisfying to know that this is being achieved. We hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed August 19, 2019 via mobile

I would like to put my review for Bartender Mr. Gopi. He was very spontaneous and eager to provide his excellent service. Very courteous and friendly. Helpful is selecting the menu items. Shall recommend my friends to visit and enjoy his service

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank sonikalp

Dear sonikalp,

Reviewed August 19, 2019 via mobile

Gopi was given very good service and very good knowledge about food and beverages and giving good options in food and drinks he is very attentive and I recommend my friends to come and enjoy yesterday’s pub and restaurant.....thanks Gopi I will back for u....

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank kunalb417

Dear kunalb417,

Reviewed August 18, 2019

My first trip to Dubai. Not only was the room a great price but the entire staff was amazing. Everyone was pleasant, friendly and always greeted me with a smile. Quick to accomodate any needs or questions I had. Their hospitality was the best ever.
Thank you Thilan for all your help. He was very helpful, attentive, pleasant, courteous and helped me with all my accomodations.
He assisted with getting my tickets to Burj Khalifa and any information I needed. His service was outstanding. I will miss him. I would definitely come back and stay here again. Thank you everyone for making my trip enjoyable. I appreciated it very much!!!

2  Thank haunani713
FourPointsCX, Public Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2019

Dear haunani71358,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback and rating us 5 on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to learn that your stay with us was wonderful.

We highly appreciate your kind words about our team and the service we provide.

Once again thank you so much for choosing Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai, it has been an immense pleasure serving you and we eagerly look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Graciously Yours