Great hotel. We are on a long trip so we chose this hotel for the first 3 nights of our 6 nights in Dubai because it was relatively cheap for Dubai; and we were going to move into the Four Points on Sheikh Zayed Road. However after looking at the Sheikh Zayed Rd hotel, we decided to stay put in the down town property for all 6 nights.
The 'downtown' hotel was quieter. We did not have to wait for the elevators and the great gym and pool were also very quiet. We found the complete opposite at the Sheikh Zayed hotel and although we were attracted to the later hotel because of its height and potential views, we found the price difference not worth it.
That said, the Sheikh Zayed property was a bit better location as it is very close to a metro stop and more central.
Overall, wer were very pleased with our hotel and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A four star property located in Bur Dubai which features 250 guest rooms and suites with 3 restaurants including a pub. It is only a few minutes walk from major shopping centers, the old souks, Dubai Museum and Dubai Metro. Provides free bus shuttle to beach & major shopping malls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Downtown Dubai Hotel Dubai
- 4 Points By Sheraton Downtown Dubai
- Four Points Downtown Dubai
- Four Points Dubai
- Sheraton Dubai
- Dubai Sheraton
- Dubai Four Points