“Good quality and excellent service”

Ranked #122 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed February 12, 2013

We stayed one week in January 2013 and were very pleased with the over all experience. Special thanks to the portiers and pool staff. The room was clean and tidy. The gym OK, but pretty small. There could be little bit better A/C in the gym.

1  Thank AnniinaD
FourPointsDubai, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

Dear Annina505,

Greetings from the Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai.

Thank you very much for your kind comments on our facilities and services. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Also, thanks for highlighting the AC issue in the Gym, I will inform the engineering department immediately to fix this.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back hopefully very soon again.

Four Points by Sheraton Downtown

Write a ReviewReviews (1,623)

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Stayed for 3 nights while waiting for cruise boarding, hotel was clean, rooms good, prices OK, location was Ok. Meals and Bar were good, staff friendly and helpfull. Dubai s a place where things look a whole lot close than they are, expect some longish cab rides, Dubai has plenty of attractions for the first time traveller to this destination - would I go back for a holiday - "Prob Not "

Dear Aussie_G_123,

Greetings from the Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai.

I am very pleased about your comments on our staff and that we could make your stay a pleasant one.

We hope you will choose to stay with us gain should you pass through Dubai again in the future.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

As a Platinum member of SPG program, I always chose Starwood hotels here and there to stay and this one was my worst experience so far and here is why:
Staff are rude and NOT helpful and at all and are acting below standards... I would like to exclude wonderful Julie at breakfast... She deserves to work for a better property.
At the check in, a very unhelpful attendant told me there is no smoking room in high floors that's why we are at the first floor, after I talked to another attendant she moved us to a high floor room though the first guy said there is NO ROOM even occupied at the high floors! And I did not receive a suite room though I should due to Starwood Platinum benefit. even the suite was showing availability for booking online but they said they are fully sold out.
The room was not clean and stains were everywhere, the bathtub was not clean even the room service menu was very DIRTY. There is no WiFi internet in rooms.
The staff at the pool were RUDE and unhelpful. the pool is very small and not very clean.
The omelet at the breakfast was the worst I have ever had, very bad cooked and stinky... There were no Cotton Napkins for breakfast but Tissue napkins.
The doorman was not giving you any kind of smiles when coming back to hotel and....
Also I had an struggle with the hotel over MAKE A GREEN CHOICE program that they were breaking terms of it.... I have forwarded the case to Starwood for them to apologize... Very very disappointing experience... DO NOT STAY THERE IF YOU WANT A CALMING PLACE EVEN ON A TIGHT BUDGET.

2  Thank Sina149

Dear Sina123,

Greetings from the Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai.

With great regret I am reading your account of negative experiences in our property. Therefore, I would like to ask you if you don’t mind to get in contact with me directly on Gregor.kiefer@fourpoints.com.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

This is a perfectly acceptable hotel for downtown. The Area is a little suspect late at night. But since taxis are so inexpensive this does not matter. Good bar, good breakfast - but rubbish Internet which is a shame

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Thomo61
FourPointsDubai, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear Thomo61

Greetings from the Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai. Thank you very much for the kind comments about our facilities.
However, I am sorry to read your comment on our Internet. please be advised that we are looking already into a solution to improve our internet service.
We are definitely looking forward to welcoming you back hopefully soon.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights during Jan,2013.

The Room was just amazing .The Indian staff at front office was very supportive and courteous.

The quality of breakfast was good and wide spread.

The overall experience was quite memorable.

Room Tip: The location is very good
2  Thank Aslam_13

Dear Aslam_13

Greetings from the Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai. Many thanks for your kind comments about our Front Office staff and that you liked our hotel. In particular it is nice to read that have enjoyed our Breakfast buffet.
We definitely are looking forward to welcoming you back hopefully soon.

Director of F&B and In Charge of

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I stayed at this hotel 5 nights in January.
I can't comment on "value for money" as I booked the room with SPG points.
I stayed in a Business Suite, which was excellent : very large, clean, with a kitchenette area.
Despite being right by the motorway the business suite was exceptionally quiet.
The hotel is very clean throughout and the bed and pillows are extremely comfortable.

If I could improve something, it would be to have free wifi in the room as well as in common areas.
The service from all staff was prompt and knowledgeable.

Dear pandoradubai

Greetings from the Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai.
Thank you very much for your positive comment and I am very happy that we could provide you with a memorable stay.
And please be informed that we are already working on a solution to provide WIFI also in the guest rooms as we are receiving quite a number of comments on that.
Hopefully you will be choosing to stay with us very soon again.

Director of F&B and In Charge of

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I don't know why but I decided to stay in this part of Dubai instead of the more touristy Jumeirah/Marina/Palm area but I'm glad I did because at the rate I got with breakfast included, I was pretty pleased. We spent 4 nights here. We had a car but the subway station was only a 10 minute walk away.

Pros: Free valet parking, free internet in public areas, good breakfast buffet, room cleanliness, great staff.
Cons: Location is not easy to find (Dubai in general is tough to drive in), no free Internet in the rooms.

At the right price, I would recommend it.

1  Thank ZeeAAA

Dear ZeeAK
Greetings from the Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai. Thank you for your nice comments on our facilities and our Staff.
In particular I am glad that you liked our breakfast and that you appreciate our free internet in the lobby.
I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back very soon.