Rooms are fab. Bed is really comfy. Lovely spacious bathroom & big bath.
Reception very helpful & friendly.
Breakfast has a good selection, meats, pastries, omelette, fruit, salad, cereals.
Free unlimited wifi in reception & roof top pool. Just have to log back in after 2hrs.
Pool area nice, but quite small & tiny towels!!
Gym was lovely!
Few Dubai tips-taxis cheap but make sure you keep the meter on! They try to suggest a good deal off the meter but it's not!
Karama Market closes Fri 12-3 for prayer.
Book Khalifa tickets online in advance of your trip.
Dubai Mall is stunning - but very pricey-Gucci, De Beers, Tiffany, Bloomingdales etc.
Creek was worth a visit.
Highlight of our trip was the spa day at the Burj al Arab. They were fabulous! Massage was best ever & the views were out of this world! I got 2 birthday cards from them & the yummiest chocolate cake ever!!
Lovely trip but be prepared, Dubai is very spread out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A four star property located in Bur Dubai which features 250 guest rooms and suites with 3 restaurants including a pub. It is only a few minutes walk from major shopping centers, the old souks, Dubai Museum and Dubai Metro. Provides free bus shuttle to beach & major shopping malls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Downtown Dubai Hotel Dubai
- 4 Points By Sheraton Downtown Dubai
- Four Points Downtown Dubai
- Four Points Dubai
- Sheraton Dubai
- Dubai Sheraton
- Dubai Four Points