Tamani Hotel Marina
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$182
$136
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$173
$294
Jumeirah.com
$228
$189
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$211
$155
$366
$249
$240
$191
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
$1,450
$1,225
All reviewshuge kitchentram stationbarasti beachsingle roomindoor poolcarrefour supermarketdry hotelno alcoholstayed in a bedroom apartmentwashing machinemina seyahidining tablejbr walkmin walkchecking ingreat facilitiesnice stay
Reviewed June 20, 2013

In spite the hotel was busy in the week end but i realy get a good service, im glad to have spce for my family and a good relax. i do recomand the hotel for families and the people wjo like to stay in a hotel far away from the city noise and close to all the attractons.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
welawa, General Manager at Tamani Hotel Marina, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2013

Warm Greetings!

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at TAMANI Hotel Marina and we would like to thank you for your kind words and the time spent in writing your comments in TripAdvisor.

We are especially delighted to learn that you enjoyed our spacious and comfortable rooms. I am also delighted with your recommendation for our hotel to families and all travelers.

Good to know that we were able to meet your expectations of a Tamani experience on your visit to Dubai and we hope to have soon the opportunity to welcome you back.

Please do feel free to contact me directly should you require my personal assistance with your next booking.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

The reservation was made by a local associate company who uses it for their long term managers staying in Dubai. I arrived after midnight and had no problem checking in with a friendly staff.

My room was small with no desk for working which was a disadvantage. I also did not understand why the room was equipped with plates and utensils if there was no where to cook.

However, it was in a good location and I ate out mostly. The breakfasts are fantastic with an ever friendly staff to welcome you and make you feel comfortable.

I only used the wi fi once as at around $5.00 per hour it seemed too much. Just around the corner is a very pizza & pasta restaurant with very good wi fi which is free.

All in all it was a good stay. I am sure there are larger rooms for long staying guests.

Room Tip: Try and get a room as high as possible as there is construction going on and you get woken with the noise.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
welawa, General Manager at Tamani Hotel Marina, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor. We appreciate you taking the time and point out the issues that occurred during your recent visit.

We really pride ourselves on the service that we offer to our guests, we certainly did not succeed in this regard with you.

Thank you for highlighting the good location of the hotel, the fantastic breakfast and we greatly appreciate your recognition of our friendly staff and made a difference to your stay by their service as they seem to have been.

On the other hand, we take your feedback very seriously and we are extremely concerned to note your dissatisfaction with regards to the internet service. I would like to inform you that the internet Wi-Fi service is free of charge also in the hotels outlet in the hotel, at Nar and Hail Restaurant; in additional to that internet is free in the business center.

I do hope that this occasion will not deter you from returning to Tamani Hotel Marina at some point in the future.

Once again, thank you very much and looking forward to welcoming you back to Tamani Hotel Marina where you can only experience the true hospitality and please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We stayed her a couple of years ago, in a 2 bed apartment with our 2 children. The apartment was fantastic, huge, clean and well furnished, just wished we had a palm view apartment. The staff on the whole were very friendly, although we found check out and check in a bit slow. Pool area was fine. We have booked stay again in Oct so would def recommend. Very good value

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Tamani Hotel Marina!

First of all thank you for remembering to drop us this review after couple of years of your stay.

I have no doubt that your experience will benefit future travelers, and it has certainly made for great reading on my part knowing you enjoyed your time with us.

I am thrilled that you find the cleanliness of our huge and well furnished apartments and we greatly appreciate your recognition of our friendly staff and made a difference to your stay by their service as they seem to have been.

We listen to our guests and I appreciate your comments and rest assured we will certainly take into consideration as we continually attempt to upgrade our level of service.

And we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Rest assured that you’ll receive the best care.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

-Not the usual Dubai experience. Greeted at the door by staff who closed it as I approached!
-I looked on the website and saw luxurious rooms. I guess my business paid a low price as my room was more like Amaterdam size than Dubai size!!
-my room is a 'studio' room meaning it has a kitchen (without any cooker or other means of cooking), a fridge and a sink.
-ordered a Ckub Sandwich from room service which was actually really good. Served quickly and hot by a friendly waiter.
-Internet is VERY expensive. At AED95 (£18) per day you would expect at least a decent speed.
-the hotel is located opposite the Weatin and Mena Seyahi, just on a road junction. My room on the 3rd floor, at the front, was a bit noisy.
-my room was also off the lift/ hallway. Apart from light streaming under the door there was a constant footfall, it was not carpeted!
-air con in the room was efficient but noisy and aimed directly at the bed.
-I'm sure the higher rooms are far nicer but also more expensive. Probably worth it!!
-lack of power sockets. 3 in the room, te one closest to the desk was needed for the tv making the desk pointless really. The one by he bed was 3-feet higher than the table mening my phone didn't reach and the only other was by the 'kitchen' - I'm glad I always have a double plug to charge laptop and phone!
-the shower was pretty good but when the Ikea shower curtain stuck to me it all became clear, this is just like student accommodation!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank TheChap69
welawa, General Manager at Tamani Hotel Marina, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for highlighting our tasty club sandwich and we greatly appreciate your recognition of our friendly staff and made a difference to your stay by their service as they seem to have been.

On the other hand, we take your feedback very seriously and we are extremely concerned to note your dissatisfaction with regards to the internet service. I would like to inform all our webpage readers that the internet rate and speed are exemplary as we always match to other hotels within the marina area.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I stayed here 7 months ago so I don't remember the small details. That said, the 1 person Studio Room is TINY. It's fine just to sleep for a night but literally no space to walk around. The hotel lobby and hallways were very nice, and everything was clean, including the room. I did not use any of the amenities or have breakfast there (not sure that they offer it..).

I would consider staying here again but would get a bigger room if the price is right.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
welawa, General Manager at Tamani Hotel Marina, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm Greetings from Tamani Hotel Marina!

First of all, thank you for remembering to drop us this review after 7 months of your stay.

I am thrilled that you find the cleanliness of the room and unique layout of our lobby and hallways.

Our room service offering is extensive and our breakfast is one of the favorite times to be in the hotel with the fresh scents of the morning bites filling the Nar & Hail Restaurant I wish that you have the opportunity to try it.

Please feel free to contact me at anytime during your next visit in Dubai, I will be delighted to assist you personally. We will always give you the best available rates when you book through us directly.

We hope to see you again next time.