“My dream trip”

Tamani Hotel Marina
Ranked #230 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed March 23, 2013

It was my honeymoon and we decide to spend it in dubai, I got a big surprise when I checked in the room it was like a Royal suite the amenities was great , flowers in my bed , a big fruit bucket , and I was getting a flowers in my room , there is some good food offers in the hotel , the hotel is closed to all the attractions in new Dubai , the boat show up was just across the road and the beach as well, the staff was so helpful and show me what to do in the city, thanks for all for such a great experience and a week to remember in dubai

• Stayed: March 2013
welawa, General Manager at Tamani Hotel Marina, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review I appreciate the time taken to write such a detailed review of your recent stay at Tamani Hotel Marina and your continuous patronage is truly appreciated.

We are extremely happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing our hotel to cater to you on this occasion which was over a week.

You had a wonderful time in the city, and the enjoyed excellent attractions around the hotel.
We want our guest experiences to be memorable and for them to feel spoilt, and it’s refreshing that you have highlighted the small finishing touches like our amenities, flowers in your bed and a big fruit bucket in your feedback.

Once again, we are very grateful that you have taken the time to share in details most of your experiences while in-house and we are very happy reading your positive feedback especially towards our team members, who provided services beyond your expectations, and our products, outlets and facilities that meet your satisfaction.

Please feel free to contact me directly should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

At the Check in desk - as we had to wait until 14H00 for the room to be ready - we were upgraded to a high floor huge 3 bed apartment sized suite with a large kitchen, lounge and dining área that was absolutely gorgeous with a magnific view to the Palm.
The apartment was impecable and the breakfast served at the apartment was not perfect but the price was OK.

The contruction works around the hotel are a bit anoying, specially when you want to walk around.
Also as it is a muslim hotel the only way to have a glass of wine is if you go to the Sheraton Hotel - just across the avenue .

As a whole experience I have to say was positive

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor with a view to the Palm
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings from Tamani Hotel Marina!

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your recent stay with us.

We are grateful for your kind comments on your arrival experience and the service in particular. It is great that you enjoyed our rooms with a magnificent view to the Palm.

Please rest assured that I have shared your comments with our food and beverage team in order to improve and deliver our best to you and our other invaluable guests.

I understand that you were bothered with the road works around the hotel; I would like to mention that this is one of element of the ever evolving Dubai that is sometimes challenging to avoid and not affecting the hotel operation.

Once again, thank you for your appreciation and positive comments.

Please feel free to contact me whenever you are in Dubai, I would be delighted to assist you personally.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

My Family and I stayed in the Tamani Hotel Marina for one night.
It is a great location for the Dubai boat show, The Hotel is right across the road,
The hotel has a indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
We stayed in a two bedroom apartment on the 12 th floor which was huge, The kitchen was well equipped and very modern.
The Hotel was very nice and very clean, THE ONLY DOWNSIDE TO THE HOTEL IS THE STAFF WERE NOT VERY FRIENDLY..... APART FROM THE LADY AT THE SPA....

Room Tip: Great location for the Dubai Boat Show.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
welawa, General Manager at Tamani Hotel Marina, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Greetings from Tamani Hotel Marina!

Thank you for taking the time to write such an informative review. I am very glad that you enjoyed the facilities and amenities of our hotel. It is our pleasure to add those finishing touches to our guests experience and grateful that you appreciated them too.

The staffs add a unique dimension to our offering and are the most valuable aspect of our hotel hence, please do advice us with more details with regards to the unfriendliness of the staff.

We do hope to see you back in our hotel. At such time if you can be as kind as to contact me directly I will personally ensure that your stay is comfortable and memorable.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Stayed at the Tamani Hotel for less than 24 hours just for a layover. I am in Dubai at least 9 times out of the year.

Got one of those studio apartments for the budgeted price and it was terrible. The room was dirty upon arriving and the bed was not made. Was told that someone will come and clean up, no one ever came. The hallways smelled of must and mold.

There was no sun by the pool at all and construction covered the front area of the hotel (not their fault). There was no view of the sea on our floor (I believe was the 3rd floor).

Seems like every floor above that got great reviews. This hotel also needs to focus on these studio apartment floors and rennovate the whole section. Would not stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank 16Diamonds

Dear valued guest,

Greetings from Tamani Hotel Marina!

Thank you very much for sharing your comments on our hotel with TripAdvisor, as we always like to get feedback from our guests. This keeps us on our toes and causes us to improve our services to our guests.

We strive to ensure our patrons experience the best visits possible during their travels and we fell short of our goal this time.

We have taken necessary steps to avoid any such reoccurrences. The rooms are located on the third floor and have a view towards the city side. We already have air fresheners installed to have a refreshing smell in the hotel. We can assure you that your opinion would be completely different on the next stay.

I do hope we will be welcoming you back on your next business or leisure trip to Dubai.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

This was my sixth trip to Dubai and I decided to try the Marina area for a change. As I always travel alone, I had to book a studio apartment. These apartments are all located on the first three levels of the hotel. The room was minute and so was the bed. The three floors are very isolated from the rest of the hotel. Obviously there is no view whatsoever. Ordinary Ceylon tea was unavailable in the room, with only mint and camomile available. There is construction work all around the hotel and apart from a large supermarket, nothing else is in walking distance so the location is not ideal. Pillows were enormous and rock hard. Front desk staff did not reallly have a complete understanding of English. Concierge service was very good

Room Tip: Ensure that you book a room on a fairly high floor
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
welawa, General Manager at Tamani Hotel Marina, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Greetings from Tamani Hotel Marina!

First and foremost allow me to thank you for your stay and feedback.

We would like to note that our single studio room categories are exclusively located on the third floor, which gives the view to the city sides. Simultaneously, our room categories are located from sixth floor which has gives the view to the city sides and sea view.

We have also noted your comments in respect of the Ceylon tea unavailability. However, it’s available upon request, and we offer variety of tea.

With regards on the construction work all around, is part of Dubai development which is not affecting the hotel operation.

We greatly appreciate your recognition of our concierge and made a difference to your stay by their service as they seem to have been.

We will be very happy indeed to welcome you again at TAMANI Hotel Marina your home away from home.

Please feel free to contact me at anytime during your next visit in Dubai, I will be delighted to assist you personally.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

This is the first time in the last 3 years in stayed in a hotel in Marina area. We stayed in a two bedroom apartment which had stunning view of the sea. The hotel staff are so friendly and helpful. The food is really good tho its quite expensive, I think its worth for the money after all its was a get together with my friends after a long time. If you think its quite expensive just get into the hypermarket near. It was an great experience getting together here with my friends. I would recommend this to the same and couples. I'm sure they will love it for sure. Hope to go again :)

Room Tip: The higher you go the sunning view you get. I love heights :)
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings from Tamani Hotel Marina!

It is a pleasure to note of your satisfaction with regards to your experiences of staying with us.

We appreciate your compliments towards the service that you received from our team members who in their own unique ways made you feel welcomed and cared for throughout your stay.

I am happy knowing that we were able to meet your expectations of a TAMANI experience and that you have left our hotel fully satisfied with your get together holidays.

Thank you for your very positive endorsement of the hotel and I am glad that you would consider staying with us again and for recommending us to friends and family.

We really appreciate your time and effort and we very much looking forward to welcoming you back to the Tamani Hotel Marina in the nearest future and please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have never before stayed in Marina area. More used to Dehra and Bur Dubai. This time due to business compulsion I was required to stay at Marina. Since I had a budget to comply to therefore, during February when there were a number of exhibitions/conferences in town, single studio was the only option available to me, so I took it. Since Tamani is a high rise building therefore, on check-in I asked for a room with a nice view. I was informed that single studios are only located on third floor, hence you can imagin the sort of view I got.
The room was fine. A little small for my liking. Had a small kitchnet which was convinient. The room also had a dedicated iron with stand which was great. Room was comfortable except for the noise from the building machinery outside. Bathroom was small but practical. I would have liked a couple of hand towels. Internet in room is not free and breakfast is very expensive. I bought my food from CarreFour which is very close. The hotel is not far from Marina Walk which I enjoyed a lot.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank M Jawad S
welawa, General Manager at Tamani Hotel Marina, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Greetings from Tamani Hotel Marina!

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are taking great care of our guests through our services, staff and management members that are truly dedicated and committed to our clientele.

With regards to your experience in our hotel, our single studio room categories are exclusively located on the third floor which gives the view to the city sides. Simultaneously, our room categories are located from sixth floor which has the view of the city sides and sea view.

We truly value the opinions and comments of our guests and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations.

Walid Al-Awa