“Amazing Business hotel with Arabic touch”
Review of The H Dubai

The H Dubai
Ranked #18 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Being in Dubai for business when it is soo hot in Dubai was not so exciting but some one recommended me to stay at the h which was a blessing in disguise, loved the feeling of the Arabic touch all over the hotel and the service from all the staff which made me feel like a prince. The best was the family style setup for Iftar ............would recommend everyone to stay at the h if they are coming to Dubai

Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank ayushshah
There are newer reviews for The H Dubai

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I was booked in this hotel by my company and had no idea what to expect. Normally when I am travelling for business, I don't really care which business hotel I stay in as I don't have much time to spend in the hotel anyway. But this hotel was different from the others. From the moment I walked through the door I felt like a VIP. Staff members using my name, receptionists taking the time to figure out my needs and to make a small talk and even going with me to the room to explain the facilities. The hotel itself was absolutely stunning, not too modern as most hotels but more Arabic.

I was booked in a club room, which gave me the access to the lounge and I must say the service was superb. I can really recommend to take a club room as it gives you the quiet space to work in while coffee is being served to you as much as you want. Also the rooms were nice, especially the big bathroom and it all looked brand new (I believe the hotel was not new but just highly maintained). In the evening when you get back to your room, you will find your curtains closed and your dirty clothes nicely folded on the sofa, which really gave me the feeling that I was taking care of. Furthermore, I like the fresh fruit in my room upon arrival.

Normally I am not having my diner in the hotel when I am travelling as I like to explore the cities where I travel. However, this time and in this hotel due to the busy schedule I stayed in the hotel for diner and I was recommended to go to the tapas restaurant in the lobby. All you can eat and drink for only 150 dirhams! As I was just alone I got a nice table in the corner which was very cozy and perfect for one person, although I wish I had my friends with me to enjoy the full experience with them.

Unfortunately I didn't have the time to enjoy the rest of the facilities in the hotel, but when I walked by, I found a nice big gym and pool and I was told that there is also a great spa in the hotel.

Room Tip: Go for a club room as the access to the lounge really adds value to your stay
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Lisa2877
Reviewed July 10, 2013

this hotel is one of the best. i would defiantly come back again. staff is friendly and the service is just amazing, the location is good you can access any where in Dubai,
the Receptionist were very friendly and helpful, the door man opened the doorman was smiling always.we faced a little challenge with Taxi out side. i called the duty manager to solve the problem which he did and made feel im home

Room Tip: you should buy the membership they have which give you internet and breakfast plus upgrade to suite...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Hashim A
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I was there with my family on a summer vacation.. i've been to few hotels in Dubai before, but this one is really remarkable. The rooms are clean and elegant and the service is outstanding. I'd love to thank all the staff for the great hospitality. Id like to thank also the duty manager for being helpfull and available every time we needed him, i think his name was Mo'tassam Shihan. Thank u guys, keep my 28th floor view room ready plz because i'll be back soon !!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I stayed in The H Dubai together with my family last month. It was the first time in Dubai for us and we just wanted to have a nice and relaxing holiday in the city centre, close to all tourist spots. The location of this hotel was perfect, close to the Dubai Mall, the old city centre, Burj Khalifa and only 10 minutes walking to the nearest metro. Also the facilities of the hotel were great! We had a nice Balinese massage in the spa and after that we used the jacuzzi and the sauna. The hotel has a great selection of restaurants as well. Unfortunately we didn’t have the chance to go to the steak house but the Japanese and Arabic restaurant were both excellent, especially the brunch on Friday. The rooms are spacious, clean and elegant and the staff in all areas were friendly and helpful. I would definitely go back to this hotel on my next to Dubai. Thanks for the great service and experience!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Rick C
Reviewed July 5, 2013

This hotel was nice and spacious. My room was great and the bed was comfortable. The staff was accommodating and willing to assist with any need that I had. The breakfast buffet was good. The restaurant can get busy during lunch if there are events going on in the hotel. The meeting space in the hotel meet all of our event needs and the banquet staff was accommodating.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank cazjamz
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We stayed for two nights and it was absolutely amazing. arrived from the airport tired from 8 hours of travel and were greeted by a smiling lobby hostess and a beautiful hotel. Front desk and bellman had us and our bags in our room in 5 minutes. We were upgraded to a better room due to Leaders club status and had an amazing city view and the room was of 5*+ quality. Beautiful room, huge living area and comfortable bed. The staff was incredible accommodating and the hotel itself is fabulous! Sheer luxury! everything we wanted to see was a 10-30 minute and also close to the metro station to travel further afield. the restaurant first floor 'Okku' was great. We were on vacation, we loved every minute of it and would not hesitate in returning to The H Hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank scg666
MissNC, Director of Operations at The H Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear scg666,
Thank you very much for sharing your lovely feedback with us and the Tripadvisor community. We are so delighted that you enjoyed your stay so much, and in particular that you would happily return in the future! I hope we are able to welcome you back soon, so please do keep in touch and let us know.
Best regards,