“Very good service”
Review of The H Dubai

The H Dubai
Ranked #19 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We stayed at the H Hotel for two nights. We arrived early in the morning and, although the check-in is at 14:00, they gave us our room immediately and offered a buffet breakfast!! The hotel stuff made our stay the most comfortable!! Even when we needed to use a computer late at night, they offered( although the Business Center was closed) the concierge PC!!! My husband and I recommend it!!

• Stayed: January 2013
MissNC, Manager at The H Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

Dear Anna-Mihalis

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at The H Hotel on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and that we managed to exceed your expectations with regards to your early arrival and breakfast.

We do our utmost to ensure we are able to offer services to guests when they need them, not just following traditional ‘opening hours’, so I am please to hear the Concierge was able to assist you so well in this regard.

Please do keep in touch, and do not hesitate to get in touch with me personally should you need any assistance from The H Hotel in the future.

Best regards,

Nathalie Cockayne
Director of Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (1,618)

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I just return from a business trip to Dubai and stayed again at the H Hotel on Sheikh Zayed Road. A different room but excellent quality, very spacious.
While I was there they had a Chef from Capri visiting and offering some very good italian food. As the Chef said, in this part of the world what ever we cook has garlic and parsley. I had an amazing confit octopus with tomato sauce, it was so tasty and tender. Just incredible.
The last evening I tried their signature restaurant OKKU, japanese fusion cuisine. The service was impeccable, the food delicious and the ambiance very good.

I will come back to the H hotel, the team there are dynamic, the service was friendly and next time I would like to try the steak house.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Peter R, Public Relations Manager at The H Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Dear FHuet, thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. It is important that we receive feedback to continue the levels of service. We hope to welcome you back to The H Dubai very soon.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

this hotel is actually very good with big, clean rooms
the staff is very helpful and they offer free shuttle to dubai mall
but the reason why i cut a star is the quality of the guest is just bad
very very bad
how do i say this nicely ? well, its not family friendly hotel at all
i'v been to a lot of hotels before i never saw this happening maybe its dubai i dont know
but its like an adults only hotel at night !!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Dear Ghadeer, thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment on your recent stay. It is vital in is maintaining our standards to receive such feedback, and we hope you will stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

if you go by the location , the room quality. i would say, both are very good.
Just 5 mins from the Dubai mall and the burj Khalefa.
However if we loook at the services, definitely not up to the mark.
It would take so so much time, to get serviced for anything w ordered.
The room was not even equippped with a coffee make, (something available even in a $40 room)
No one from the room service or the guest service seems to be interested in picking up the phone, to take a guest advise or an order.
A disappointment for the high price we paid !!

Room Tip: a high floor room gives you a very good viw
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank gautam355

Dear Gautam, thank you for your recent feedback on your stay with us, and sorry it did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is vital so that we can constantly strive to improve our services. I do hope that you will consider The H Dubai again in future.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Spent our new year holidays, including the new year party. Everything was extremely good. Greattttt breakfasts, good service, spacious rooms, all very good. The only thing I would advise is to check in at least at 14:00. We arrived at 11.15 and checked in at 15:30. But that was not a problem, they served drinks and free lunch. Good bar, club, disco, supportive team. Very, very pleased with this great hotel. The was a construction going on one side of the hotel, but it was ok. It did not spoil much our view out of the room. Spa and gym are excellent! We finally took extra 3 nights at this huge hotel without any problems :)))). Highly recommend !

Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I was thrilled with every aspect of my stay at The H Hotel Dubai. The hotel's lobby and rooms are absolutely beautiful. The entire staff was friendly, helpful, and did everything possible to make our stay comfy. I highly recommend the Grape Experience (cheese and wine tasting) on Thursday night. I plan to stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank CaliPeach616

Dear Cali, thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment about your recent stay with us. We are delighted that you had a great experience and hope we can welcome you back to The H Dubai very soon.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I sent several inquiries for the rates to Mr. Salman Ansari for my VVIP clients in past,
but for some reason, we never finalized; my clients plans have been always changed in last minute.

That day, we finally had confirmation that VVIP delegation of Ministers, their family and children,
are coming to attend several important meetings and events.

I have decided to place them in H-Hotel. Why? Simply because all previous times,
Mr. Salman, BD Manager, showed patience and professionalism, and never complained when we didn't finalize with his hotel.

We sent an email Inquiry, sadly, he was out of country at that time, so we continued communication with the room reservation.
Overall, they were helpful, replying emails fast, although we had many changes.

The moment I met the Duty Manager, Mr. Fuad M. A., I have noticed that all the processes during our day- speed up significantly!!
Suddenly, all the staff were more energetic, faster, they were simply glowing during his presence. I guess he is his colleagues favorite manager:)

Mr. Fuad managed to book the "table impossible" for the VVIP group, for what I am eternally grateful.
He made all the processes smooth, clarifying his colleagues details when needed, and over all,
made our stay more pleasant. He is an example of a charismatic person who really loves his job and
knows how to convey a message and the vision to all employees under him. I have noticed ppl respect him and trust him.

I was less pleased with Mr. Nofal, who's place, for sure is not in reservation department,
as he is not patient enough to handle Inquiries for groups of VVIP level, who naturally,
have many changes during they stay. (he does have potential, but in different department)
Luckily, this concern was promptly replied by Mr. Mohammed Suhail, Director of Sales.
Although he was travelling when I called him, he patiently listened my requirements and offered his help.

Overall, all the staff were professional and very pleasant, even the gentleman from the reception who woke me up at 4am,
to check the status, as the fire alarm went off in the room. I was grumpy but grateful:)
Ms. Nathalie Cockayne quickly sent an letter of apology, but no need Ms. Nathalie- I understand they were just doing their job, responsibly.
Next time just pls include telephone call in the process (reception to call before they arrive),
if there is time and if by anyhow possible. I promise I will be less grumpy;)

All the ladies were sweet and swift, especially Ms. Sheena.

I would like to point out one more person, Mr. Charles Ferrer, the Chief Concierge; without his
generous support during our frequent changes of schedule we would not reach on time on any meeting:)
Cars were nice, Limousines, BMWs, ..,even vans. Drivers punctual, patient, and polite.

Food...:) I'm not a big fan of salty food, but I did paid attention to the sweets...variety of tastes and colors!
I remember that the chefs during the morning breakfast were so kind.
They were always smiling as well as the hostess who was welcoming us.

Rooms: spacious, bright, good interior design, nice colors, comfortable bed.
You can have a great view even when you taking the shower, cause of the glass partition facing the glass facade wall.
Facade is modern, but Interior is oriental and truly beautiful..! Romantic;)

Location: strategically good for everything Ministers and their family needed during our stay.
Shk Zayed road can take you fast wherever you want to go.

I would recommend it to families, couples, as well as adventures spirits
(bars, clubs are in separate part of hotel, so families would have a piece of mind;) )
I can't believe I din't have time to visit the pool, ..but I will tell you all about it during my next stay!

Ms. Irina Knezevic

Client Relationship Manager
Mulk Holdings International

mulkholdings.com

Room Tip: I loved the side facing Shk Zayed street, great view.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business