My wife and I recently stayed at The Palace to kick off our anniversary trip to the UAE and our experience was nothing short of superb.
From the moment we arrived, we felt this was going to be an enjoyable stay. Check-in was simple yet very personalised with a greeting from the main entrance then being escorted directly through to our room. Whenever we had questions about the hotel or Dubai in general, somebody was always willing to help and even take the time out to show us around.
The facilities are great - 24 hour gym, pool with more than adequate seating, breakfast & dining options. Even the walk to Dubai Mall was easy enough and somebody took the time to show us how we could walk through the nearby Souk to avoid the heat.
Overall, it was a much appreciated 4 nights for us and we highly recommend this hotel for those looking for personalised class, location and comfort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palace Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai