Yes readers another wonderful stay at this extraordinary hotel. First I have to thank Arwa from reception Nabil and Mr Potvin for the unexpected upgrade. Which has made my stay a bit more special especially with my son's first visit.
This is my 4 stay at the palace and would never think about staying else were.
Arrived on the 25th July for eid break for 6 night. The hotel feels more alive than usual The staff welcomed us at the main entrance new my name which was a surprise. We were swiftly checked in our room than after a few minutes informed me of an upgrade to a suit which was excellent thank you so much.
The suit 518 was amazing bedroom with sliding doors a living room with a dinning table 2 bathrooms a little kitchenette 2 lcd
A big balcony. The little one felt at home straight away. The service the service as usual is the best in the country. Stayed all over dubai nothing beats the palace downtown. Push your wallet a bit and stay here and trust me you'll thank me later.
The first day had iftar in Ewaan really really good service was prompt quick staff smiling all the time even with the rush. The food looked amazing big variety at the buffet, and every think was topped up quickly. The seafood selection was amazing, meats were good.
The second day had iftar in a private tent overlooking the pool and burj. Staff we well managed excellent service. Special thanks to muhammad And Norman.
I met the general manager Mr Michael today just before iftar I would like to thank for making every guest feel special and managing the best team in the industry.
I have never seen a more dedicate hotel GM standing at the main entrance welcoming it's guests.
I just left the spa which by the way is one of the best had the Morocco hammam.
Feel very refreshed, and hungry feel like a burger by the way they have one of the best burgers not like any hotel burger.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palace Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai